[Serie A] Juventus 1-1 Atalanta [December 16th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Only saw from about 70 minute mark on and saw quickly Bent slow up a counter at MF, McKenn poor forward pass and bad CR7 giveaway in the penalty area. Sounds like chances that 3 goals should have been scored. CR7 should have missed that PK last match when not needed. It happens, just enough GOOD players not having a good match.

Aspect I just don't get is how slow it appears passing into between players in our offensive zone.. Okay, maybe the pass won't connect, but seems Ptrlo's squad gives the other teams too much time to set up the defense. Quicker decisions please.

Buy on AliExpress.com

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Midweek games are always tricky and Atalanta arent exactly pushovers, so this isn't a bad result. Need to consider that we had the opportunity to win it with the PK too. There was noticeable fatigue on some players, which is to be expected when you look at how cramped the schedule is.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
The good news is that we only have Milan and Inter left to play from the big teams for the first round of games.
Inter have Roma, Napoli and us to play.
Milan have Atalanta, Lazio and us left to play.
If we beat both Milanese teams we'll still be in a very good position in the scudetto race.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Yeah, our general play really wasn't bad. But at the same time, I saw a shitload of dumb mistakes, sloppy moments, lack of focus etc.

- Morata & Ronaldo were terrible.
- McKennie was our best mid. Hell, at times he was our only mid.
- Dreadful keeping from Woj on their goal.
- You would expect earlier subs considering how the game was evolving.
1. Morata didnt do bad at all but his finishings were just terrible.
2. Agree about Mckennie
3. Agree again - Woj should have saved it as it was a shot to the center
4. Yes and also No. I think there wasnt a real problem and we were just unlucky as we created but failed to score. When you put Dybala for Morata for example it is true you sub Morata`s horrible finishing day but you also take away his ability to burst forward an be available to some through balls or counters.
Chiesa had a great game so I`d definitely squeez everything out of him.
I think Pirlo just looked at the game and said we are unlucky so kept the same team as long as possible. This time Im not putting it on Pirlo.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The good news is that we only have Milan and Inter left to play from the big teams for the first round of games.
If we beat both Milanese teams we'll still be in a very good position in the scudetto race.
I hope we can keep Inter our bitches as tradition.
Im a little worried about Milan as they are quite solid while not playing gung ho style.
Milan would probably beat Atalanta and Lazio.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
H. Hate seeing rabiot and bentancour on the field together, they are so slow on the ball, and doing so much stupied in dangerous positions.
Maybe Ramsey could have come in for Arthur? Not enough offensive ability (so far) from both of them. Was more of thinking Rabiot >>>Bent going forward. Though more I see of both I trust Bent being in ahead of Rabiot. I've seen posts from people here who have thought that way even when Pirlo wasn't playing Bent much at the beginning of the year. Plus for what they are both paid, keep cheaper Bent if one must go.

Aug 2, 2005
We created many chances today.. maybe cause Atlanta normally are good defensively. Deserved to win..

Danilo, MDL, Woj were great.. Chiesa comes second to those 3. Weston was great till the 70 min then he lost energy, Pirlo should have subbed him at 70-75.
CR7 continues his poor form, the penals was saving him from critics.
Morata was good but stupid on that first half chance, should have went for goal not that poor pass to CR7, and again wasted an open goal chance.. could have done better in the 2 saves by Gollini or whatever his name is.
Bentacur, Cuad and Rabiot nothing special.. Benta something wrong with him this season..
Bonbon was decent but could have done better for their goal..

Lets hope Inter loses and Milan not winning

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
4. Yes and also No. I think there wasnt a real problem and we were just unlucky as we created but failed to score. When you put Dybala for Morata for example it is true you sub Morata`s horrible finishing day but you also take away his ability to burst forward an be available to some through balls or counters.
Chiesa had a great game so I`d definitely squeez everything out of him.
I think Pirlo just looked at the game and said we are unlucky so kept the same team as long as possible. This time Im not putting it on Pirlo.
I don't disagree entirely. It just looked as if the team became quite tired halfway through the second half. So some new players could have made sense.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
We have dropped too many points already against the smaller teams

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Winning against provincial teams is key for Scudetto and that is why we will probably lose it this season.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Winning against provincial teams is key for Scudetto and that is why we will probably lose it this season.
Milan dropped points against Parma and Verona.
Inter have dropped points against Parma, but have been dreadful against all the big teams.
People are too fucking negative on this forum.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Delneri football with better players.
Exactly.Don't know when the management will understand that.Anyway the title is clearly lost.Not because of Milan,merda od Napoli but because of ourselves.We are bad not that others are so good.And we are to lose the title.Why the fuck was Pirlo waiting until 80 minute to put Dybala when he see that Morata was out of his mind and was not present at the field at all.Why he put Rabiot who was awful.McKennie was the only bright spot today.He shoudl play with Bentacur and Ramsey as trequarista.We are so persistive amd stubborn to lose the title with this kind of displays that it hurts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)