[Serie A] Juventus 1-0 Napoli [8th December, 2023 20:45 CET] (2 Viewers)

vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
mods if he comments on any juve player or coach performances of the match including goals scored or conceded or play, 2 months ban
You worry about others too much - worry about yourself Bro. Woke Canada is becoming more expensive, so you should put in those hours and that extra effort to support your family and make more money :D :b81:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I’d like to believe it will be that simple but VAR and FIGC will sure play a starring role in this one, would be more surprising if they won’t…

Hopefully we will still be able to overcome the adversity though.
VAR cant intervene if we do everything right.
What we need to do is:
1. Make sure that if we score a goal - No one is offside including the manager, the bench or even our fans.
2. When we score a goal hands should be down and not close to anyone face as it will create another VAR case (it doesnt matter if he touches or not, they will use it against us)

Ohh and we should try to avoid letting Napoli enter our box as they like to fall there and against Juve a dive is 100% a penalty.

- - - Updated - - -

What's with all these Friday matches? Don't they know some Westerners still have to work, or is that a concept Shitaly doesn't understand?
What do you do for living?
Im a CFO so I usually find ways to watch even when it falls on my work time.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Im a CFO so I usually find ways to watch even when it falls on my work time.
does the company you work for know u support juve?

cuz i would be very worried if the chief FINANCIAL officer in charge of my company supports a club known for making very questionable and expensive financial "decisions"

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
that's a given with jj nowadays. we won't win playing nice football, that's for sure. so if we win ugly = meltdown. and if we lose points = meltdown.
I still find it funny how we simply stopped calling this club Juventus. Jj started out as a joke but quickly became the representation of all the bad decisions from ugly shirts, overpaying for shitty players to terrible football. The Jj era.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)