[Serie A] Juventus 1-0 Napoli [8th December, 2023 20:45 CET] (2 Viewers)

vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Excellent win.

I still think we are taking too many risks by sitting so deep but to be fair they didn't create much in the second half apart from Tek's mistake.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Important win for the morale, should give everyone more confidence moving forward, i think this season we will really be in the Scudetto race till the very last matchday.

Aug 2, 2005
Our 5th 1-0 out of 11 wins
7th by one goal margin out of 11 wins

3 points.. worth more vs. a direct competitor (no way Inter is losing this title).. and worth alot in terms of morality and continuity.

No great football, and it is totally fine considering we have close to none creative and talented players (except Chiesa).

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
The most important part of this match is that the team has begun to develop the character and mentality needed to aim for the top of the league.
but i dont think this can be carried all season. it's just not possible to win every game by a defender scoring. the midfield and attack need to score and they are not doing that. it's almsot halfway through season and gatti has more goals scored than 6 of the teams attackers and midfielders.

if the attack doesn't score expect a lot of 0-0 draws very soon

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
but i dont think this can be carried all season. it's just not possible to win every game by a defender scoring. the midfield and attack need to score and they are not doing that. it's almsot halfway through season and gatti has more goals scored than 6 of the teams attackers and midfielders.

if the attack doesn't score expect a lot of 0-0 draws very soon
Yep, it's quite unfortunate. I hope they recognize this issue and sign a quality midfielder in January to bring a more balanced approach to our game. Locatelli keeps showing that he is Serie B material.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)