[SERIE A] Juventus 1-0 Napoli (28/02/09) (5 Viewers)

MOtM

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Molinaro

• Chiellini

• Legrottaglie

• Marchisio

• Giovinco

• Poulsen

• Trezeguet

• Del Piero

• Marchionni

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 30, 2006
I expected much more hot blood in a game between Juventus and Napoli, maybe it was my expectation of a better Napoli side.

They were completely harmless with the exception of Lavezzi.... Hamsik is disappointing, again... Santacocacola is a shaky defender who lack experience and confidence... their midfield when Garagno is missing is a complete joke.

Santacroce is great. He was their best player. He made Giovinco look like junk and intercepted a great deal of our attackig balls.

But Napoli were junk overall. It was a great win for us as I was worried we would be distracted. Poulsen and Marchisio held it down.

Now for Lazio we should play IQ and Amauri with Tiago in the team. I really hope we can win the Coppa as it will be nice to win to win our first trophy after serie b to get back into our habit of collecting silverware. I dont see us winning the CL or league now (although never say never). If we win the coppa, come second in the league and we made it past the group stage in the CL this season can be deemed very positive and will be a good foundation to build on.

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
This Santacroce (don't know how to spell it) defender from Napoli was very impressive
I have to agree. He is Brazilian/Italian a perfect mix for a Football player.

He still wet behind the ears but shows tons of promise

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Eℓvin;1914870 said:
He just applauded the crowd and went off. Is he supposed to smile all the time like a jackass?

Get a life, peepz.
I think you missed the context of my post. Del Piero took a fine and quite honorable step off the pitch today. But over the years (and I mean the glares and more than just throwing jackets), that hasn't exactly been the area that has helped him win Scirea awards.

Which is what the other poster was pointing out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)