[SERIE A] Juventus 1-0 Napoli (28/02/09) (3 Viewers)

MOtM

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Molinaro

• Chiellini

• Legrottaglie

• Marchisio

• Giovinco

• Poulsen

• Trezeguet

• Del Piero

• Marchionni

Results are only viewable after voting.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
You can call me fanboy or fanman all you want Kosova. But saying Trezeguet doesn't know shit and saying Ale played his worst football match, one wonders when you started following this team.

Too many of you keep forgetting and unfortunately need to be remembered/ remember that this team has changed from what it was or used to be... And It feels really sad that it took some of you Napoli game, a game that we won, to throw all this attack and criticism towards Trezeguet and Alex.

Salman said something really gold few days ago after the Chelsea game, some members here moan for the sake of moaning and nothing else.

I would have swallowed it had we been playing with the same squad we had under Capello and not achieving results, but take a look at this squad and what we've done so far.

It just feels sad, now that Ranieri saga is never over, Molinaro story goes on, time to hit on Juve old guards and re-pay them for everything they've done to us up till now eh?

Anyway...
PERFECT! Its what I was thinking for so long!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Well if he ruin Gio, it will be normal, you know, he is called Ruineri, and the same happened with Tiago, who this year somehow better...

in regards to Marchision, you say he grow so much last few months...well, i guess some players cant get ruined...
:flag3:
First of all don't put me in the same bracket as Vinman and the likes. I have given Ranieri credit where it is due. Not so much on this forum but a lot elsewhere. I do recognize one flaw with Ranieri and that is his cowardness and that is the only thing I am criticizing here. Besides, fielding Giovinco isn't even a gamble anymore, we've all seen that he is by far our most creative midfielder when Camo goes injured and he didn't once put up a disastrous performance defensively, the guy always works hard. So why in the hell isn't he playing? We have one of the biggest talents in the football world (well he is still merely a talent at 22 thanks to Ranieri), and he is rotting on the bench.

And about Tiago, it is quite obviously Ranieri's masterplan to let him rest for a full season that made him come good this year. I agree with you there.

Well you answered your first point with your second point. Giovinco may not be playing as much as you like but Marchisio developed under the man.
Sure.
Also Marchisio had less competition so rightfully played more.
Its on Gio to prove on trainings and when he plays that he can do better than DP or Nedved
He has proven time and time again that he offers more than Nedved offensively. It may be the right choice to field a man of Nedved's experience in the big games, but not every time. Not against Catania after we've played a game just some days before. Do you know why Nedved is playing every game ahead of Giovinco? Because Ranier is too much of a coward to put Nedved on the bench. So that's what it comes down to again...

Guardian

Dec 28, 2005
I love seeing Chiellini angry. :agree: It wasn't good for Denis' nose though :smoke: In my opinion Marchioni played quite well, I don't understand the criticism towards him here. Any news about Legro and his injury?

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I love seeing Chiellini angry. :agree: It wasn't good for Denis' nose though :smoke: In my opinion Marchioni played quite well, I don't understand the criticism towards him here. Any news about Legro and his injury?
I second that. There are too many chumps who when we go through a 20min period of doing nothing the old Marchionni your so shit comes out. Shut your pie holes FFS will ya. I blasted DP last night as he tried far too many flicks and hogged a bit of the ball instead of playing the simple ball and i got -Repped for doing so. in a result of that he got sustituted. Its like you cant talk bad about DP. If he aint performing then why not. Molinaro is another lamb to the slaughter. I know he aint the best but the boy aint that bad. he's better than what we have right now. Too many prats jump on our players backs. Too many biased decisions its untrue. Thats why i dont bother letting it get to me.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
How many American tourists does it take to change a light bulb?

Fifteen. Five to figure out how much the bulb costs in the local currency, four to
comment on "how funny-looking" local lightbulbs are, three to hire a local
person to change the bulb, two to take pictures, and one to buy postcards
in case the pictures don't come out.

Only in America.....do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Душан;1915343 said:
That's not funny and I don't think he'd take it as an insult.

Grow up. :lol:

Sorry Mr Juventuz! But its ok for him to carry on like he created this site? you on his dick or something!?!? :lol:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Душан;1915349 said:
No no,he lives in a nation of Thiefs.
You obviously didnt read my post to Martin. But you know what i meant anyway. Thats the main thing isnt it. I'd have a field day if i were to correct every single mis-spelled word people write here. so many things to do and yet so little time.:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)