[SERIE A] Juventus 1-0 Napoli (28/02/09) (1 Viewer)

MOtM

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Molinaro

• Chiellini

• Legrottaglie

• Marchisio

• Giovinco

• Poulsen

• Trezeguet

• Del Piero

• Marchionni

Results are only viewable after voting.

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
Well you know yourself better then anyone els.. IMO you are a fanboy when you react like that to a post where I express my opinion!.. Whenever I or someone els say anything "bad" about DP you react like that!. I even feel some members here aint got balls enough to say anything negative about DP because of you!. They are afride that you will attack them!..

And dude I never attacked anyone of our players, Okay maybe Marchionni!.

PS I love Del Piero MORE then you think I do!. As I have said so many times before, he was the reason I became a JUVE fan!. But the difference is that I do give my opinion on him wether he plays a good or a bad match!..

(Sorry for my bad english)
well said my friend...:tup: ...feel free to express urself....it's okay 2 insult molinaro n marchionni...but say a bad word about del piero and the alex brigade:delpiero: will be all up in ur a**...

alex is a great player and a role model,but our allegiance should be to Juventus...yes we'll support the players,but we'll also criticize them when we think they do wrong....alex has been guilty of some unnecessary ball-hogging in the last few games...when the quick flick to the on-rushing player would have been perfect,he chooses 2 dilly-dally n go 4 d glory shot...perhaps calling him pussy might be offensive,but by God the day ANY Juventus player becomes infallible is the day our rot begins....

alex is our captain and a legend to boot...but Juventus is our club:flag3: :flag:

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I feel that the decision to bring in Amauri is right. Amauri is the correct replacement for the tired DP, just that Amauri had a bad day and became a defender instead of a striker. The referee blew the whistle at him too much at soft fouls or even at times when Amauri is at the receiving end of a foul. His facial expression shows everything since he came on. A performance to forget for him.

But still, the Giovinco substitution is needless, I feel that Ranieri should have done this

Amauri In DP Out (@ 60+ minutes)
Brazzo In Marco Out (@ around 70 minutes)

Since Marco will be playing more, might as well give him some rest before he gets injured. Marco can't really defend well, and this is the time where Brazzo comes in the 70th minute, not 60th.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Proud of here i am, than to live in a nation of Thieves! :melayyanandmessi:
How many American tourists does it take to change a light bulb?

Fifteen. Five to figure out how much the bulb costs in the local currency, four to
comment on "how funny-looking" local lightbulbs are, three to hire a local
person to change the bulb, two to take pictures, and one to buy postcards
in case the pictures don't come out.

Only in America.....do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.
seriously Gep, was this all called for ???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)