[SERIE A] Juventus 1-0 Napoli (28/02/09) (6 Viewers)

MOtM

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Molinaro

• Chiellini

• Legrottaglie

• Marchisio

• Giovinco

• Poulsen

• Trezeguet

• Del Piero

• Marchionni

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 10, 2006
I was pleased to see Giovinco get an hour on the pitch, he looked dangerous. He's such a little guy. lol.

My lineup for the next match would be:

Buffon
Gyg-Mellburg-Cheillini-Molinaro
Marchioni-Marchisio-Sissoko-Nedved
Trez - Del Piero

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
but in the end it is not THEM who decide where ranieri fields giovinco.

if ranieri does not take del piero off, because he fears he does not react appropriate and brings his dissatisfaction into the locker room than you have your explaination why gio finds so few room.
Though it's the the most retarded deduction I've ever heard/seen/imagined, I'd let it be the same way you said. OK, doesn't the bold part suffice that Ranieri is inadequate and should be fired?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Eℓvin;1914870 said:
He just applauded the crowd and went off. Is he supposed to smile all the time like a jackass?

Get a life, peepz.
Seriously, you can't find such a perfect example player like Del Piero yet some fans will still try to find a little tiny thing about him. Always making the headlines from tiny nonsense things.

Always someone like this vrtiu or whatever his name is will pop up and if you question them what Ale has done for the team, he'll ask you to play FM and stop being fan boy which like Hoori said a usless sentence trying to win their argument with.

The man left the field saluting the fans and a relaxed face, yet he is called a pussy :lol2:

Btw, just to make it clear, was pointing towards that weird username and not Greg.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Though it's the the most retarded deduction I've ever heard/seen/imagined, I'd let it be the same way you said. OK, doesn't the bold part suffice that Ranieri is inadequate and should be fired?
I told you before you're very mean. Now why did you put this tough question for him?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I think he meant in general and not this specific match.
:rofl2:

I don't know to laugh or cry.

One time, one fuckin time he threw his jacket (which he later cooled totally off with usual humor) and they give him a reputation :lol2:

Whatever, case closed...

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Seriously, you can't find such a perfect example player like Del Piero yet some fans will still try to find a little tiny thing about him. Always making the headlines from tiny nonsense things.

Always someone like this vrtiu or whatever his name is will pop up and if you question them what Ale has done for the team, he'll ask you to play FM and stop being fan boy which like Hoori said a usless sentence trying to win their argument with.

The man left the field saluting the fans and a relaxed face, yet he is called a pussy :lol2:

Btw, just to make it clear, was pointing towards that weird username and not Greg.
they have to find something to bag, when there is nothing they just throw childish remarks.

del piero is an example to all football players.

can the mods change his name its much too long and irritating.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Eℓvin;1914889 said:
:rofl2:

I don't know to laugh or cry.

One time, one fuckin time he threw his jacket (which he later cooled totally off with usual humor) and they give him a reputation :lol2:

Whatever, case closed...
:lol2: weird but really funny.... Now that throwing his jacket really pissed some people around here, I hope he'll do it more often.

This is what we need right now, after the Ranieri saga, Molinaro dilemma, people questioning Del Piero's class. Oh man.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
i would play fausto rossi, and daud. but i guess that is a bit too hopeful.
Would be nice but we are in the semis.. coppa may not mean much but i havent seen us win a trophy in while and realistically we have a good chance winning it so why not go for it. However we are in a delicate part of the season and as much tempting it is to put on these kids its best to leave them where they are unless if the league goes out of sight at which heck put the whole primavera on. On another note daud looks too hot to leave in the primavera hopefully come next season without ranieri we can give him a few games or more,.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
How can you people be in the mood to fight after a Juve win?
Go get yourselves drunk or have sex or whatever you do when you celebrate something.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Would be nice but we are in the semis.. coppa may not mean much but i havent seen us win a trophy in while and realistically we have a good chance winning it so why not go for it. However we are in a delicate part of the season and as much tempting it is to put on these kids its best to leave them where they are unless if the league goes out of sight at which heck put the whole primavera on.
i would love to play our whole primavera in coppa, but if we win 1 more coppa do we get a silver star?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)