[SERIE A] Juventus 1-0 Napoli (28/02/09) (3 Viewers)

MOtM

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Molinaro

• Chiellini

• Legrottaglie

• Marchisio

• Giovinco

• Poulsen

• Trezeguet

• Del Piero

• Marchionni

Results are only viewable after voting.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Yeah the sub issue is old dude, its not overly professional sometimes you gotta bite your lips and accept it, i must admit it may not go down well with other players either that when you make a some fuss about sub. Either way what he has done for us and continues to just makes it up and much more the mans a legend now leave him alone.

Buy on AliExpress.com

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
if you guys read it again you might notice that i did not say that alex is a pussy, but that he is a pussy (or acts like one) when he is substituted to early and that is not an invention but a fact
This has absolutely nothing to do with being a fanboy. I find this word, just like many other words which are vastly used on this forum, as a vain way to win an argument. The more you keep using it, the more you look like a boring fool. And professor, since when people are jumping to the conclusion based only on ONE example?

and since del piero is a pussy when he has to come off, he chose to sub giovinco first
do you guys have such a bad memory? it is no 2 month gone since he threw his jackes on the floor because he got substituted

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
What? you're seriously saying that bringing in Brazzo shut down Napoli?
no, i just read what you wrote and found it funny, that is was just a few minutes after brazzo came on ... i did not see brazzo have any impact on the game, but if you say they put less pressure on us, that may be a unexplainable cause for that

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
you really should read my post and not react on the posts of some fanboys here ... i clearly wrote "he is a pussy when he gets taken off"...

but being a fanboy might include only being able to read 3 words in a line and don't put all words in the sentence into relation
Just in case you didnt noticed i did quote your post, it certainly had no comment regarding sub. however ive already replied about the sub issue.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Vi-one-ar-two-tee-three-you-four-ell, will you drop the subject already. You insulted Del Piero and well deserved a warning. Stop defending something wrong you did.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Get where your coming from, it can be frustrating when you over rely on del piero and he doesnt have a good match. However his human and the best of players sometimes struggle to perform good game in game out, maybe his not in his best form but calling him pussy is not the way to go at it. His saved our asses a heck of lot of times his a legend as is nedved as is trez.. I also agree about some fans may get over to close on some of the legends and not criticise there favourite players or mention his had a bad game theres a balance but calling dp a pussy was going way too far..
Even If Del Piero's got huge fan base here or there, he's still being rated just like any other player and anyone can check it.

According to Mr. FM Ale isn't human and should be insulted right after each game, but looks like he haven't men engongo, THE CHAMPIONS, hnakyo, lil zlatan etc...

The funny part again is that when someone criticizes Ranieri he replies with this famous line " You're not a coach and you're not better than Ranieri, go play some FM" hehe.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Good win. I see I'm in a minority for picking Cheillini as MOtM. I thought he dominated in front of the goal. But I will submit that most of you probably understand the game a lot better than I do. :D
Chiellini would probably be third on my short list. And not for his play only directly in front of goal either.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
This is how I'll take on Lazio

Buffon
Grygera Mellberg Chiellini Molinaro
Salihamidzic Marchisio Tiago Nedved
Trezeguet Iaquinta​

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Good win. I see I'm in a minority for picking Cheillini as MOtM. I thought he dominated in front of the goal. But I will submit that most of you probably understand the game a lot better than I do. :D
I'm sure you've got at least as good an understanding of the game as most people round here do.

And Chiellini was excellent.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
no one said they want him to play in alex's position though
but in the end it is not THEM who decide where ranieri fields giovinco.

if ranieri does not take del piero off, because he fears he does not react appropriate and brings his dissatisfaction into the locker room than you have your explaination why gio finds so few room.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
but in the end it is not THEM who decide where ranieri fields giovinco.

if ranieri does not take del piero off, because he fears he does not react appropriate and brings his dissatisfaction into the locker room than you have your explaination why gio finds so few room.
please, or it could be ranieri doesnt understand the sort of player he is.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Vi-one-ar-two-tee-three-you-four-ell, will you drop the subject already. You insulted Del Piero and well deserved a warning. Stop defending something wrong you did.
i will drop the subject now and let you be ... you did show that you are a mod that does what his peeps want him too and not what was sensible twice in a short time, so i wont even try to argue with you... have fun with your boys

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
So says the one guy who voted Molinaro MOM. :lol: ;)

Not to defend him. But I think that was less in reference to his play on the pitch and more in reference to how he pouts when he gets subbed out. A lot of players do that, though it's a really harsh (and unjustified) statement.

But at the same time, IMO, a captain needs to put the interests of the team ahead of his own. One of my minor gripes about Del Piero is that he uncharacteristically doesn't visibly handle being subbed very well. Not that he isn't entitled to feel that way. But to make a physical expression of it does not improve the morale of the overall team.
He just applauded the crowd and went off. Is he supposed to smile all the time like a jackass?

Get a life, peepz.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
This is how I'll take on Lazio

Buffon
Grygera Mellberg Chiellini Molinaro
Salihamidzic Marchisio Tiago Nedved
Trezeguet Iaquinta​
Sounds good, Putting Iaquinta on the right would be better imo as he has a way to cause left back problems as he so often used to do at udine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)