[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Milan (November 21st 2015) (7 Viewers)

Juve 1-0 Milan Tranny Sister #1 - Nov 21, 2015 - MoM

• Dybala

• Sandro

• Pogba

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly, bar the sheer amount of points we lost at the beginning of the season against Frosinone, Chievo & Co, this season is panning out pretty much exactly how I thought so far. I know it's slow progress, but we're getting there, and most importantly, we seem much calmer and less frustrated now. The injury crisis seems mostly over :)xfinger:), Pogba is getting back to his old levels, and the new guys are showing what they can bring to the table (mostly Dybala & Alex Sandro of course). I was worried that we might not overcome the early season slump a month ago, but now I'm pretty confident about our future tbh.

Oh, and I was completely wrong about Hernanes. Thought him to be an average, but mostly decent player and alright stop-gap solution on the relative cheap. But god does he suck.
:tup: pretty much agree with everything.

And if we didn't shoot ourselves in the foot with the shit results at home (against Frosinone, Chievo and Udinese) we'd be in the run for first place. I reckon if we are within 4-5 points of first place by December, we'll have set ourselves up nicely for the second half of the season to compete for the Scudetto.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Allegri is making some bizarre personnel decisions. Why start an unfit Evra and put yourself in the position of having to blow one your substitutions early if he aggravates his injury. You have a superb LB on the bench in Alex Sandro. Very strange that he would start him in the first place. He's done this type of thing several times this year already, putting unfit players on the pitch.
Dont know whats going on really.

He is really doing some bizarre shid

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)