[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Milan (November 21st 2015) (9 Viewers)

Juve 1-0 Milan Tranny Sister #1 - Nov 21, 2015 - MoM

• Dybala

• Sandro

• Pogba

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Good 3 points. We need it. But we have to really do better. Against this clueless Milan team we should have scored 3 goals and not score 1 and then defend. Imagine only that Cerci shot at the end being better or getting a deflection.

4-3-1-2 with Hernanes as the AMC should not be an option. He lucks speed and she can't create. All he can do well is shoot. Hernanes should be nothing more than a backup CM (ideally he should not be nothing more than an Inter player, but well now we have him).

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
shot at the end being better or getting a deflection.

4-3-1-2 with Hernanes as the AMC should not be an option. He lucks speed and she can't create. All he can do well is shoot. Hernanes should be nothing more than a backup CM (ideally he should not be nothing more than an Inter player, but well now we have him).
:lol: the hate this turtle gets :touched:

...its true though.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Not a great but solid performance,3 HUGE points.
Dybala was great,everywhere from defending to helping building attacks and ofcourse great finish on the goal.

Hernanes was bad,Mandzu was also pretty bad today.
The rest did well.Sandro was great.

Hope for a good performance on wednesday.

Forza Juve!!

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
It was an important victory, but I still can't see this team winning the Scudetto, not with so many problems out there and just few chances created during the match.

Our first half performance is disgusting since the start of the season. We're stil clueless most of the 90 minutes.

I haven't seen such a bad Juve since Del Neri days.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Allegri is the biggest problem.
What a horrible game we had.
And Mandzukic+Hernanes as starters!!! anything else to add?

Oh yeah. We have nothing just randomness in slowmotion

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I got to watch this match surrounded by fellow Juventini and the result just sweetened the deal

Fuck Bbilan and fuck you if you criticize the team for a dominant performance

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Probably the worst Juve - Milan game I've seen. There was a 20 minute period where neither team could string three passes together. Something seems so off about us. We can't seem to get out of this slump where no one seems in sync with each other. I remember the good old days when we would pass the ball around quickly and with ease. Now it seems players hesitate for a moment with the ball at their feet. They're not quite sure about who, how or when to pass.

I don't think Mandzukic and Dybala linked up once all game. We used to play it from the back into Tevez, Morata or Llorente with their backs to goal quite a lot. Our forwards used to combine and participate in build up play. It was a very important to the flow of our game and now it's completely missing. We need Morata to play as much as possible and provide that reference point. I can't handle Mandzukic anymore.

Good to see Alex Sandro have a decent game he certainly adds something going forward, though a lot of his crosses (or were they shots) went wayward. He seems to be getting more confident though.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I got to watch this match surrounded by fellow Juventini and the result just sweetened the deal

Fuck Bbilan and fuck you if you criticize the team for a dominant performance
New Yawker Juventini represent?

Oh, and SUCK IT, SINIŠA!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)