[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Milan (November 21st 2015) (8 Viewers)

Juve 1-0 Milan Tranny Sister #1 - Nov 21, 2015 - MoM

• Dybala

• Sandro

• Pogba

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Honestly, bar the sheer amount of points we lost at the beginning of the season against Frosinone, Chievo & Co, this season is panning out pretty much exactly how I thought so far. I know it's slow progress, but we're getting there, and most importantly, we seem much calmer and less frustrated now. The injury crisis seems mostly over :)xfinger:), Pogba is getting back to his old levels, and the new guys are showing what they can bring to the table (mostly Dybala & Alex Sandro of course). I was worried that we might not overcome the early season slump a month ago, but now I'm pretty confident about our future tbh.

Oh, and I was completely wrong about Hernanes. Thought him to be an average, but mostly decent player and alright stop-gap solution on the relative cheap. But god does he suck.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Liked a lot sandro in this game...came very energetic.

Pogba{s pass tosandro and dybalas finish was exceptional....the whole play was very good.

That said..we needed to pummel this poor milan team much much harder, They were toothless.

But ill take the 3 points.

NO MORE MANDZU pls

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Good result and clean sheet, otherwise we seemed to be holding something back again, often the same with our games before CL games. Plus we were carrying a few players again. Hernanes is blowing his opportunities, Mandzukic is just plodding around. Sturaro is great at winning the ball back but he lacks composure when he gets it, rushes far too much. He looks like the sort of player who is more comfortable dribbling than passing.

Evra looked awful before he was subbed, very odd for him, but turns out he was unfit.

I thought Bonaventura was one of the better players in the game. And that penalty decision for Milan was a little dodgy.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I am always overjoyed to see Milan and Real suffer, esp if its coning from us or bitter rivals!
Against them, we were only marginally better and the 1-0 win reflects on that,a fair , considering the derby impressions.
We started with a 4-3-3 and again Allegri started with the odd sturaro and Hernanes, but Milan has many more and weaker links than us and in tight matches, such weaklings can make the difference, therefore i was glad not to see Bonucci startinbg and expecting from the Italian defenders of Milan to flop and thats exactly what Abate did and handed us the victory!!
Montolivo also helped us a lot! This win will serve as a morale booster for the Man city decisive game.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Good result and clean sheet, otherwise we seemed to be holding something back again, often the same with our games before CL games. Plus we were carrying a few players again. Hernanes is blowing his opportunities, Mandzukic is just plodding around. Sturaro is great at winning the ball back but he lacks composure when he gets it, rushes far too much. He looks like the sort of player who is more comfortable dribbling than passing.

Evra looked awful before he was subbed, very odd for him, but turns out he was unfit.

I thought Bonaventura was one of the better players in the game. And that penalty decision for Milan was a little dodgy.
Allegri is making some bizarre personnel decisions. Why start an unfit Evra and put yourself in the position of having to blow one your substitutions early if he aggravates his injury. You have a superb LB on the bench in Alex Sandro. Very strange that he would start him in the first place. He's done this type of thing several times this year already, putting unfit players on the pitch.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly, bar the sheer amount of points we lost at the beginning of the season against Frosinone, Chievo & Co, this season is panning out pretty much exactly how I thought so far. I know it's slow progress, but we're getting there, and most importantly, we seem much calmer and less frustrated now. The injury crisis seems mostly over :)xfinger:), Pogba is getting back to his old levels, and the new guys are showing what they can bring to the table (mostly Dybala & Alex Sandro of course). I was worried that we might not overcome the early season slump a month ago, but now I'm pretty confident about our future tbh.

Oh, and I was completely wrong about Hernanes. Thought him to be an average, but mostly decent player and alright stop-gap solution on the relative cheap. But god does he suck.
I'm right there with you on this one. I was really thinking Hernanes would be a decent player for us. A short term solution for cheap until a better opportunity arises for a CAM... He's so terrible it's almost unbelievable.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I'm right there with you on this one. I was really thinking Hernanes would be a decent player for us. A short term solution for cheap until a better opportunity arises for a CAM... He's so terrible it's almost unbelievable.
There was no reason to think he was anything but garbage, unless ofc you watched El Clasico while Inter played :p

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
OptaPaolo ‏@OptaPaolo
6 - Juventus have won their last 6 Serie A games against AC Milan – an all-time record in the history of this fixture. Overtaking.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It was poppin

plus there were a healthy showing Milanista which created a friendly rivaly atmosphere
Jewboys with bagels and milanisti trannies... they do go together in New Yawk.

"And by the way, which one of yooz is named 'Paulie'?"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)