[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Milan [November 10th, 2019] (3 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
After the break we’ll play Atalanta and Atleti. We’re lucky that Atalanta has Ilicic and Malinofskiy suspended and Zapata injured so it should be easier than usual.
Yeah but Atalanta were furious after Samdoria draw this weekend.They will give 300% to beat us.Will be more than tough match.And we always have trouble there.

- - - Updated - - -

Watching Sarri’s Juventus it’s a patience exercise... a tough patience exercise...
And you never know is it worth?

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We didnt play well and had luck with Dybala`s gem.
We must look for a way to improve especially offensive wise as I think we have the quality to kill games earlier but we dont do so..
Dybala could easily play with Higuain and he links up with him quite well.
Ronaldo could not be benched on a regular occasion so obviously he should play.
D.C - Everytime he steps up it feels like he is going to change the game and I think he could become much better should we push him to take more responsibility and in a more dangerous areas.
Higuain - He is currently our MVP of our attack - Just look at how many good touches he makes on the offensive end - He plays pivot many times and it allow players movement up front (See D.C goal and you can add Dybala`s gem as well).

Dybala should get more playing time and should be instructed to dribble in tight areas as he has tremendous dribbling skills in tight areas

The big question is how we fit all to one formation and then you get this answer - You can change formation and philosophy to a more attacking type of football skipping the midfield and in this case Matuidi should start although we will have to get Kante for next season to balance it a bit.
Pjanic is a very good passer so he too is a must. It would makes as much stronger attacking wise but Im afraid it might haunt us when playing a team like Liverpool so it can be used but not on constant basis..

The other option is - We dont field all of them and look for a player who can do both dribbling pivot and shooting while having speed in him - He could be in rotation for a start and then become our star when Ronaldo retires and it could work great with Dybala without even needing Higuain which leaves space for D.Costa..

Anyway I hope we play much better than Atalanta as I see them as a tougher opponent...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
All that matters for sure.

But we were sold a bill of goods with Sarri. They said we’d be crushing teams and playing exquisite football. Yet to see it and I don’t think we ever will. How long will we able to play this badly and keep winning? Because this style of football is worse than anything we played over the last two seasons. Like Ronn said (which was fucking hilariously true) we don’t have a problem of missing chances right now because we barely create any.

Massive, massive improvements needed if we even want to make the quarter finals of the CL let alone win it.
I don't want to talk about this because there are massive idiots on this forum that think they are something. It got boring in the end so I decided to let it go.

But one thing is certain about what you said is that Juventus changed Sarri way much more than Sarri changed Juventus.

_GGB_

Jun 28, 2006
Yes sure we won, but winning wasnt good enough under Max.. the cl7b wanted more..

Still waiting on the Sarri Ball attack..

CR7 Higuan Dybala Cuadrado Costa

1-0 at home just isnt good enough 1/3 of season in.. thats exactly why they originally changed the coach?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Yeah but Atalanta were furious after Samdoria draw this weekend.They will give 300% to beat us.Will be more than tough match.And we always have trouble there.
It also depends if they still have ambitions in Europe or not. They play at home with Dinamo Zagreb right after the match with Juve. A win against Dinamo keeps them alive and could make their last round match in Ukraine win or die. I think that's where they will concentrate and they might sacrifice the match against Juve, resting some players in addition to the injured/suspended ones.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It also depends if they still have ambitions in Europe or not. They play at home with Dinamo Zagreb right after the match with Juve. A win against Dinamo keeps them alive and could make their last round match in Ukraine win or die. I think that's where they will concentrate and they might sacrifice the match against Juve, resting some players in addition to the injured/suspended ones.
I think Dinamo will beat them. And I doubt they want to concentrate on EL.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I don't want to talk about this because there are massive idiots on this forum that think they are something. It got boring in the end so I decided to let it go.

But one thing is certain about what you said is that Juventus changed Sarri way much more than Sarri changed Juventus.
You know what’s truly touching? How many lost souls have found the light and joined us on the side of “winning is the only thing that matters” since we hired Sarri. Some truly surprising lads too, the discerning types who loudly and boorishly proclaimed there was more to football than just winning... now they celebrate at the altar of “3 points is all that matters” ; “a clean sheet” ; “the best defence wins the scudetto”. :dule:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

I dont know if they are idiots or the others are but we needed a change and our management chose Sarri.
If he brings success and change of style great if not it means the change was needed but not to Sarri but another coach..

I think we can play much better but at least our passing game looks better even if still miles away from being perfect..
At least Dybala looks good again..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)