[Serie A] Juventus 1-0 Hellas Verona [28th October, 2023 20:45 CEST] (5 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
here's the transcript:
https://www.tuttojuve.com/altre-not...-2-gol-annullati-a-kean-in-juve-verona-664747

google translate for the lazy: "Ok can you enter SAOT quickly? So these are the players involved. So it's tight eh, we have to check carefully. Yes, give me another one (related to the image, ed.). So gives it to me offside. So it's the system one and it's always offside. Can you give me another camera? If I go back one it's good, if I look at the system one it's offside. You have to overrule for offside. Kean is offside at the start "

"always" means "still" in this context. if i'm not mistaken, "system" is the frame that the semi automatic var system selected. they knew that one frame makes the difference, and they went with the one that made kean look offside.

24 fps means that if kean was running at a moderate tempo (sprint is above 30 km/h with the quickest players, let's suppose 15 km/h, which is ~4,2 m/s), he moved ~17 cm's per frames. his "offside" was like 3 cm's

Halma halma

Who is denying that here? A Jj fan is drowned in delusion so it’s difficult to believe that one would exclude this from their belief set
100% general remark, not aimed at tuz, jj fans or anyone specific

Buy on AliExpress.com

singus

Sep 22, 2020
aaand here's the confirmation. again, anyone pretending there's no agenda vs juventus is simply living under a rock. the footage wasn't convincing, they simply picked the frame when he's offside.

fuck this league, fuck var. now we only need the club to show some balls and raise its voice. this can't go on like that.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
The handball rule is also terrible in Italy, watching the champions league it is completely different, everything is not a handball in Europe, unlike Italy.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
VAR is just a tool for people watching on TV to pretend they're seeing a deterministic video game. That's it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)