[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Catania (March 10, 2013) (6 Viewers)

MoM

• Paul Pogba

• Nobody

• Giaccherini

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Play like shit (again) and get 3 points. Sign of a champions.

Simply disgusting match and we played beyond horrible. But still :weee: very important points.

Pogba. That's all I have to say to describe the game.

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
POGBA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Extedt his contract with a 4 mil salary !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A FUCKING BEASTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE FUTURE OF FOOTBALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edoardo

Feb 28, 2013
Pirlo/Asamoah looked like pub players today. I think this game would be much easier if we started Peluso instead of Asamoah. Asamoah needs time to return to form.

Pogba clear MOM, was very lively. He has progressed very much this season. Starting to take initiative this is what we need for him.

Giaccherini with a crucial goal. I never doubted him he is an important player for us.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Horrible game, Pirlo was horrendous. Didn't expect us to get the 3 points, Pogba MOM only player out there that played well. The back 3 weren't bad though tbh.
Odd odd game, didn't even celebrate when we scored. Very odd.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Retarded game for 90 mins. Thank you Giaccherini for redeeming yourself after the ridiculous dive. A massive goal.

Paul Pogba, you are a motherfucking machine. What a player. He's 19 folks.

Thank fuck we won.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Play like shit (again) and get 3 points. Sign of a champions.

Simply disgusting match and we played beyond horrible. But still :weee: very important points.

Pogba. That's all I have to say to describe the game.
we didn't play that badly, we were up against a well organised team, catania hardly threatened, it was pretty much only a matter of time as to when we would score

Nov 17, 2012
I don't care if people call him a hog but after dispossesing a defender in their own box that turn and shoot by Quags was orgasmic, shame it didn't go in (had it done we all would be lauding him). Fact is none of our other strikers could even try pull it off let alone score in that fashion..

Quag and Matri together smashed open Catania, it took them a few minutes but having two true strikers I think makes our team work much better!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)