[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Bologna (April 19th 2014) (6 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Ogbonna

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Isla

• Llorente

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I don't care that much about 100 points this year. The thing I care about is EL and then winning our last 2 home matches. 19-0 at home this year would be incredible and a record I'd think would stand for years.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
This game shows that llorente may turn into an Amauri. He showed a lot of energy and will when he just joined because he was keen to impress. But now....imagine one season later.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
:D I wondered about the goal celebration.

This game shows that llorente may turn into an Amauri. He showed a lot of energy and will when he just joined because he was keen to impress. But now....imagine one season later.
Any game could show anybody may turn into anybody. Next game he could be Marco van Bastien for all we know. I don't get your point and think it's classic sports journalist overreaction to leap to career conclusions based on a few matches.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
This is inane. Llorente scored just last match... Remember?

And he was actually terrible in his first few matches for us as he was not match fit.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Very happy with the win. First half we looked like 2011 Juve, dominating but failing to break down stubborn teams. Then 2nd half we really picked up the intensity and got the 3 points to really put pressure on Roma and allow us to approach the Benfica game with no real distractions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)