[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Bologna (April 19th 2014) (7 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Ogbonna

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Isla

• Llorente

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Its risky to buy a reject. Not for being reject but being out of form. But well I guess that if llorente was able to get on form, then nani can.

But he better comes on the cheap. I suppouse that if he is coming is because he must be one of conte's crushes. Lets hope he will put Nani in form.

If theres one thing we can agree that Conte knows how to do, is to make his players deliver.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Once upon a time Sneijder and Robben were rejects from Madrid. Almost around the same age as well.

Nani has WC talent and has actually reached a high level before. If the price is right you have to take the chance.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Once upon a time Sneijder and Robben were rejects from Madrid. Almost around the same age as well.

Nani has WC talent and has actually reached a high level before. If the price is right you have to take the chance.
no doubt. however manu has no grounds to negotiate on. if the interest from conte is true, then i expect Marotta to rip manu's value apart.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007

I don't see it at all comparable. To me Robben was the driving force of Madrid's title challenge that fell apart in the final rounds of the season. to sell Robben and buy Benzema was major mistake. same as selling Sneijder and keeping VanDerVaart didn't justify their performances for Madrid. also most importantly they only sold because Madrid felt Robben's and Sneijder's replacements were CR7 and Kaka, so it doesn't make Robben or Sneijder look bad at all to me if that's what it takes to upgrade on them. If ManUtd fell that Wellbeck sufficiently replaces Nani, what does that tell you about Nani.

Jul 1, 2010
I don't see it at all comparable. To me Robben was the driving force of Madrid's title challenge that fell apart in the final rounds of the season. to sell Robben and buy Benzema was major mistake. same as selling Sneijder and keeping VanDerVaart didn't justify their performances for Madrid. also most importantly they only sold because Madrid felt Robben's and Sneijder's replacements were CR7 and Kaka, so it doesn't make Robben or Sneijder look bad at all to me if that's what it takes to upgrade on them. If ManUtd fell that Wellbeck sufficiently replaces Nani, what does that tell you about Nani.
Or what does it tell us about Man U.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
bro, no coach is going to bench a player that will bring him results. especially if that coach needs results badly.

nani aint all that. most that juve should offer is 3 million or a straight swap with vucinic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)