[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Atalanta (May 5th 2014) (4 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
we should win Scudetto 10 years in a row and keep failing in Europe, maybe then the fuckin FIGC will take some steps to improve this shithole they call Calcio.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
What, and have Inter's lawyers send Lega Calcio back another decade again just to become competitive?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I like Atalanta or to word it right i have nothing against them.

But i hope we pretend they are inter and destroy these motherfuckers, take out the frustration on them.

KILL THEM ALL!

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
WΏΏdy?;4531573 said:

But i hope we pretend they are inter and destroy these $#@!s, take out the frustration on them.

KILL THEM ALL!
We will. Its a Serie A game.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
WΏΏdy?;4531573 said:

But i hope we pretend they are inter and destroy these $#@!s, take out the frustration on them.

KILL THEM ALL![TE]

Maybe we will struggle until 78 minute and after the match Conte will praise the effort of our player like they beat Real in the first half and Atletico Madrid in the second half because Atalanta is so mighty.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We need to win this game and savour the moment of getting our hands on to another Scudetto.

People easily forget the shithole we were in just three and a half years ago. To say "we keep winning only in Italy" like it's something easy to achieve is just stupid. We need to celebrate Scudetto 32 (and third in a row) like it's an amazing achievment, because that's what it really is. Those who can't appreciate a hard fought Scudetto victory surely weren't here 7 years ago when we were sharing the smallest possible resolution of Justin TV stream of Serie B matches.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
We need to win this game and savour the moment of getting our hands on to another Scudetto.

People easily forget the shithole we were in just three and a half years ago. To say "we keep winning only in Italy" like it's something easy to achieve is just stupid. We need to celebrate Scudetto 32 (and third in a row) like it's an amazing achievment, because that's what it really is. Those who can't appreciate a hard fought Scudetto victory surely weren't here 7 years ago when we were sharing the smallest possible resolution of Justin TV stream of Serie B matches.
:lol: 3.5 seriously, ask youself for how many years you are going to repeat these phrase?

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4531964 said:
:lol: 3.5 seriously, ask youself for how many years you are going to repeat these phrase?
As long as we continue to dominate our domestic league like we should, while doing so in times when teams like Barcelona and Chelsea invest more then 100 million in transfers and ending up empty handed when season is over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)