[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Atalanta (May 5th 2014) (5 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
As well as the difference between the two competitions, and the fact that Bayern got destroyed doesn't make it ok for Juventus to get eliminated. I don't really fucking understand the logic or correlation. Some people just like clutching at straws.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It doesn't, but it's just a reminder that, crazily enough, you don't always get what you expect in football. I'm sure Bayern don't expect to get beat 4-0 at home by anyone.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Still means nothing in this context.They were playing in a CL semi and there's really no shame in losing to madrid and the scoreline despite it being humiliating, doesnt reflect on the quality of the side.
Jeez,some people spout anything to make themselves feel better :sergio:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
It doesn't, but it's just a reminder that, crazily enough, you don't always get what you expect in football. I'm sure Bayern don't expect to get beat 4-0 at home by anyone.
They did get beat by BVB 3-0 a few weeks prior to that :D

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Yes against Atalanta in 82 minute 1-0,and against Cagliari in 86 minute 1-0.That will change nothing how toothless we were against Benfica .

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I expected people to know the difference between Benfica and Real Madrid.
Apparently not.
As well as the difference between the two competitions, and the fact that Bayern got destroyed doesn't make it ok for Juventus to get eliminated. I don't really $#@!ing understand the logic or correlation. Some people just like clutching at straws.
You guys expect too much from some people in here. No logic ends up like this :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)