[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Atalanta (May 5th 2014) (4 Viewers)

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Peluso, Padoin, Ogbona, Quag, Vucinic, Isla ... thats like 50 milion of unneeded width, or needed but shit widht you can not use, waisted money.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
what's the purpose of rotating the team now? 3 days rest, playing at home and a win will be enough to secure the title. Nothing else to play for

- - - Updated - - -

Peluso, Padoin, Ogbona, Quag, Vucinic, Isla ... thats like 50 milion of unneeded width, or needed but shit widht you can not use, waisted money.
50 mill??? we'd be lucky to even get 20-30

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Wow what a line up! Let's beat them and always choke in Europe.Like we play against Real-Atletico both.Wow ,what an effort at Monday that would be.
And why shouldn't we play our best lineup according to you?

F*ck Conte for playing our best team, f*ck Conte for playing Isla and Padoin.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
And why shouldn't we play our best lineup according to you?

F*ck Conte for playing our best team, f*ck Conte for playing Isla and Padoin.
No,we should play our best line up because we can't lose anything except the title which is way much ours.So play the best and show what Juve really is.
Atalanta is a mighty opponent so we can lose our main target this year.
Benfica was a joke comparing to Atalanta.But that's nonsense .Try to beat Atalanta,that mighty team.

May 3, 2014
Everytime we score I get excited then I realize we are not even half the team we are in Serie A when it comes to European competition.

Serie A is so weak right now it saddens me very much.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Ok guys we sucked and failed in Europe this season,but common we should concentrate now on beating Atalanta and celebrate our 3d stright Scudetto which is amazing achievement even if the league is weaker!!
And the league is crapier now,but it doesn't mean we didn't deserve it or we shouldn't enjoy and celebrate it.
Hopefully next season will be better in Europe and we'll upgrade the team,and be better in CL as well.

For now,let's wrap up the Scudetto!

Forza Juve!!

May 3, 2014
Ok guys we sucked and failed in Europe this season,but common we should concentrate now on beating Atalanta and celebrate our 3d stright Scudetto which is amazing achievement even if the league is weaker!!
And the league is crapier now,but it doesn't mean we didn't deserve it or we shouldn't enjoy and celebrate it.
Hopefully next season will be better in Europe and we'll upgrade the team,and be better in CL as well.

For now,let's wrap up the Scudetto!

Forza Juve!!
I have to give you credit for the optimism.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I have to give you credit for the optimism.
Because now it's time to win the Scudetto that matters more than keep on crying about our European failures...
We'll see what Beppe brings over the summer and what Conte's plans are.

For now we should end the season on high.

Forza Juve!!

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
No,we should play our best line up because we can't lose anything except the title which is way much ours.So play the best and show what Juve really is.
Atalanta is a mighty opponent so we can lose our main target this year.
Benfica was a joke comparing to Atalanta.But that's nonsense .Try to beat Atalanta,that mighty team.
Yes, because we failed to beat Benfica we should go all YOLO and field primavera team in a match where we can clinch scudetto.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
No,we lost to Benfica because we want our players to be fresh for Atalanta.That's why we lost Benfica.So now,full power,with fresh players to win scudetto.Europa can wait another 30 years.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
CONGRATULATIONS GUYS.WE ARE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fucking Roma are down 1-4 against Catania.
Forza Juve.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
As Roma lost to Catania. We are the champions with 3 games to spare. Lets enjoy this for a moment. Rest assured, we know there are huge tasks to make up next season. But hey, let the celebration begin.

Donsazio

Feb 26, 2006
Fantastic season domestically, lets hope we make the right steps going forward for CL next season starting with some good signings in the summer! Cannot wait for next season! CAMPIONIIIIIIIII :scarf::flag2::theflag::flag3:

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
WOOHOO!!!! CHAMPIONS WITH THREE GAMES TO SPARE!

It has been an interesting season, filled with joy and some disappointment.
But I am glad that our new players are coping decently well so far and hope they get better next year as they get more used to the team!

Tevez has been excellent, winning us games and points!

Ogbonna, despite the fans constantly complaining about him, I think he slotted in quite comfortably in some games. He is still young, hope he learned form his mistakes and get better!

Amauri has been getting some sticks from the fans lately, but come on! This is his 'first season in serie A coming from a season of bench warming'. I am glad he scored more than 10 goals! Lets hope he gets better. Forza Amauri!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)