[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-2 Palermo (Feb. 28th 2010) (3 Viewers)

Jan 14, 2010
No, we wouldn't have to sell Diego. If you want to play a 433 with one of them playing as an out-and-out winger Antonio Valencia style, never more than a meter from the touchline, then yeah we would. If we play a narrow 4231, it would work fine. Like in the Samp game earlier this year. Except replace Camo with Gourcuff.
In the Samp game Giovinco and Camo played as wingers I know I still have the game.

The 4-2-3-1 is a formation made for wingers with pace. I've seen Gourcuff play and he's an AMF it doesn't make any sense playing him out of position.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 14, 2010
ßüякε;2373972 said:
What the fuck are you smoking?

:lol2:
That was refering to an earlier post someone said the french played Gourcuff as a RW and Ribery as CAM, what I should have said was...maybe that is the reason the french are terrible because they're playing the 2 players out of position if thats the case. Ribery is a winger that is where you get the best of him and Gourcuff is an AMF.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
man even zidane in his prime couldnt get us out of the shithole we in now...

lets just pray we make 4th and make smart moves during the summer....

Apr 12, 2004
That was refering to an earlier post someone said the french played Gourcuff as a RW and Ribery as CAM, what I should have said was...maybe that is the reason the french are terrible because they're playing the 2 players out of position if thats the case. Ribery is a winger that is where you get the best of him and Gourcuff is an AMF.
Okay, that makes a little more sense.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
its the first lost in a 6 game run, it not like the end of the world ?!?! we had a really tough run this season and now we have a whole week to breath before facing Fiorentina

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
dreadful, we need to get back up and win our next game convincingly. injuries are killing us, if diego is rested will giovinco be back? at least it gies him a chance, maybe rest del piero as well and play camo and gio behind the lone striker
? if there both back otherwise its time for some primavera kids.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
FUCK man...seriously we do not have any players that are recognized as world class anymore! other than buffon and chiellini, and diego (for his reputation in germany only)

look at our other fucktards in defence....u call cannavaro a current worldclass? fug off...and the face of grygera looks just like balotellis eurasian wife.

and seriously, none of our strikers are even close to top-level standard. ok we have amauri who is suppose to be only good when the ball is in air (scored 4 goals this season)...and then we have delpiero (with respect) who is godly when on form but he gets tired after playing more games....and then trezegol (no actionss, just finishing, injury prone) and then iaquinta (high work rate, but lack finishing)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Its no secret that Palermo is a better team than us today. They have a lot of players that would easily make our lineup. Cassani, Kjaer, Balzaretti, Pastore, Miccoli and Cavani. That kid Hernandez is on his way and would probably make an impact to our team very very soon.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
suns thats bullshit, there team is not better than ours, balza wouldnt walk into our line up cavani is overrated, pastore still has to prove himself.

our team is better than theres, there our bogey team i will admit that. but they arent a better team.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
suns thats bullshit, there team is not better than ours, balza wouldnt walk into our line up cavani is overrated, pastore still has to prove himself.

our team is better than theres, there our bogey team i will admit that. but they arent a better team.
Its not bullshit, its the truth and we've already proven that by losing twice to them. If we signed Cavani and Balzaretti, they would easily place Trezeguet/Amauri and Grosso/DC on the bench.

Dec 31, 2008
We are simply sad. Despite the fact that we are competing with Doria, Napoli, Palermo, Cagliari for the 4th spot the worst part is we are not even better than them :cry:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
are you being serious here? ok so your saying a team that loses to a team twice proves that the victor is a better team?? thats bullshit bari drew with inter twice are they on par with inter??? thats a bullshit argument and balzaretti is overrated as is cavani.

amauri was tearing palermo up not to long ago theres a big diffrenence in playing with a mid table team compared to a team with the status of juventus.

we have had a shit season, its been terrible but it doesnt mean we are a shit team! we have been mismanaged, this team with the right acquisitions in the mercato can become a world beater again, i believe we can be anyway. not to mention a competent coach with the right formation...

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
You only need 1 word to sum up last night's performance: clueless.
We were very much in control, but the first half might as well have lasted 12 hours, we wouldn't have scored anyway, despite all the possession we had.
Different story in the 2nd half. The minute Palermo started to actually play some football, we started to fall apart. Not very promising.

And could someone please tell me what the point is in playing Trezeguet, if he's going to be completely ignored most of the time?

Manninger 6,5 - Kept us in the game at one point, but that just wasn't enough.
Grygera 4 - He usually doesn't play spectacular games. Last night he did.
Cannavaro 6 - Fairly comfortable game.
Chiellini 7 - Our best player, even though he was all over the pitch near the end.
De Ceglie 6 - Pretty decent outing.
Candreva 6 - Really good first half, but an, at best, mediocre 2nd.
Melo 5,5 - Not really bad but had too much difficulties imposing his game.
Sissoko 6 - Started out really well. Had some difficulties later on, but still managed well.
Diego 5 - Rather poor.
Del Piero 5 - Looked slow & sluggish
Trezeguet 5 - Mostly ignored & uninvolved. Shame.

Paolucci -
Grosso -
Zebina -

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
Gio and Camo was definetly the only jokers, that could turn it around yesterday... Must be hell to have that bench we had yesterday:cry:

I also think Trezeguet is running very badly for Diego and DP, he is impossible to pass it to. Hope he is just a bit rusty.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)