[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-0 Siena (5th-Feb-2012) (62 Viewers)

Nov 1, 2002
Looking at the other results our result is not that bad but considering that this is exactly what we need at such times makes it all much worse. We fail to materialize each and every time our opponents are losing points, we don't know how to take advantage of these situations and put ourselves in the comfort zone. We are one point ahead of Milan and with a game in hand, how much better would it have been had we had three points ahead of them and with that game in hand? The sloppy approach saddens me, we make teams like Siena look like they are world class in defence and we make their keepers world class by shooting straight at him from the very first attempt.
Siena have decent defensive record so far. conceding 22 goals in 21 matches, it actually great record for a small team

Buy on AliExpress.com

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
On top of the league with a game in hand. Siena defended well. And that keeper is really good, I am referring to Matri's header, and Chiellini's one. No one mentioned PDC was fucking good today....
So Chill. Serie A is tough. It will be very close till the end. Milan will drop a lot of points. Not just against big teams, but against small teams too :)!

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
On top of the league with a game in hand. Siena defended well. And that keeper is really good, I am referring to Matri's header, and Chiellini's one. No one mentioned PDC was fucking good today....
So Chill. Serie A is tough. It will be very close till the end. Milan will drop a lot of points. Not just against big teams, but against small teams too :)!
That's not true.
After we had defeated Peelan on matchday 6, there was quite a gap between them and us.
Entering the winterbreak we were on par with points.

These three playdays (parma, siena, bologna) in this month was the time to create a gap with all their injuires, but we choked today and will do it more often.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
I think something's up! And WTF? He was going to use him vs Parma in shitty weather and now, he subs two strikers and none of them is ALEX? Bullshit

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Giuseppe Sannino: “It was an important day, as the lads worked so hard for each other. This result is almost historic for Siena, a point that boosts our position and our confidence.”

:lol:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So it's a good thing I slept in and didn't watch it?

Meh. Shite result and choking against shitty teams as per usual, but Milan, Udinese and Inter dropping points/losing eases the pain a bit.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
lets consider how the milan and udinese fans feel about getting 0-6 and 1-6, while we got a 4-6 whilst having playd udinese

yeah, we have all rights to complain...

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Our passing can be frustratingly slow giving opponents all the time in the world to organise their defence. We need to up the tempo in our passing and ask the defence some questions. Can't just hope the ball will somehow roll into the goal.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
No one mentioned PDC was fucking good today....
I don't think he did that great. He's still useful going forward and puts in decent crosses, but defensively he showed some weaknesses, getting muscled off the ball too easily.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
That was a clear penalty, but it shouldn't detract from the fact that this was a listless display on our part. The penalty can't be used as an excuse for a sub-par performance, and yet another 2 points thrown away by drawing at home to an inferior opponent. We countered Siena's intrepid approach to the game by putting on a rather tepid display.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)