[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-0 Siena (5th-Feb-2012) (1 Viewer)

bongraider

Feb 6, 2012
painful game to watch.

as for Conte, if anyone of you watches the NBA, seems like he's the Serie A version of Gregg Popovich- making silly subs that defy logic. Boriello? the only creative thing about him is his hair. Giach was a good sub that could have been made earlier. By the 30th minute you could see the attack was going nowhere....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Why Ju no crack small teams? :sergio:

I guess that's how Siena made it to the Coppa semis eh.
Fuckin cunts, I hope we meat that smug sonofabitch goalie of theirs in the Final and shove the ball up his asshole. Time wasting piece of shit...

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Let's just put this shite result behind us and focus on the next one. It's done. Must win games against Bologna, Parma and Catania. We cannot afford to drop points against those teams.
15 points and I'm in heaven. Knowing our luck tho, Peelan would also get 15 pnts from their games as well.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
We can obviously see Borrielo will bring nothing to us this year . Matri continues to be inconsistent although he didn't get much service. Del Piero was needed for sure even Elia would of been useful in this game. I love Conte and trust him as our coach but his stubbornness to trust certain players over others is a bit frustrating and we have to expect his inexperience will show. Of course it is frustrating as shit to watch though but hey weare atleast in first

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We need more cutting edge upfront. Proper service from our SS (Vucinic yesterday) for us to unlock these annoying fucking provincial cock sucker teams. More technique and creativity upfron.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
What? No Mom options?

Buffon 5,5 - Sloppy.
Lichtsteiner 6 - Okay-ish.
Barzagli 6 - Mostly brilliant, absolutely terrible in one instance.
Chiellini 5,5 - Fairly uncertain.
De Ceglie 6,5 - Looked like the only one who could make something happen. Which, as a left back, is quite worrying.
Vidal 6 - Thankfully he takes care of a lot of running & hustling, because much of the stuff he did was dreadful.
Pirlo 6 - A few good moments.
Marchisio 5,5 - Less mistakes than his midfield partners, but had to impose himself much, much more.
Pepe 5,5 - Clearly not entirely fit, not sure why he started.
Vucinic 5,5 - Frustrating.
Matri 5 - Poor. I won't criticize his lack of involvement or the lack of a goal, but there were 2 potentially game changing moments where he made an absolutely terrible decision.

Giaccherini 6 - Lively at times, just not that good.
Borriello 5 - Euhm. Not exactly sure what his contribution was.
Quagliarella - Is it me or did he look scared?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I love how no Juventino really complains much about that non-given penalty, saying things like "it's our fault, we should beat them anyway etc etc".

Just love the mentality :tup:

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
fuck Siena, fuck referee, fuck MatriBorieloVucinic... who is the performer whom we have to buy to beat such tiny stubborn clubs like Siena easily !!!!???
PS fuck Ibrahimovich

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
painful game to watch.

as for Conte, if anyone of you watches the NBA, seems like he's the Serie A version of Gregg Popovich- making silly subs that defy logic. Boriello? the only creative thing about him is his hair. Giach was a good sub that could have been made earlier. By the 30th minute you could see the attack was going nowhere....
i agree the subs until now have been very doubtfoul

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Their player was not protecting his head, neither had his elbows strapped on his body.
The rules are clear, this is considered an intentional hand in their box.

In the past 10 matches, there is an obvious bias against us, in the same time Milan was starting 5-6 consecutive matches with a penalty to their favor.

If werent denied such penalties and they were not given so many gifts, the difference could easily be well above 10points.

And make no mistake, this will NEVER change. This was the real purpose of Calciopoli.
And this is why i said, that even with better overall performances and no CL games, it still is extremely difficult to compete with the Milan clubs, who actually control the FIGC, the media and the sport justice system, practically the whole league.

This is how football is run in Italy (and not only) we were always weaker, but now we will be forever defamed so much that noone will ever bother listening to us.
We should start playing like we are 9 points behind Milan. We will of course become even better next season, but they wont underestimate us and we will have some important C matches to play.
We must focus and do the very best we can, we never know if and when we will have such an opportunity for silverware again.
(chances are that for credibility, they will allow us to win a title/decade)

PS1 : I told ya that Napoli is the far child of the refs after the Milano clubs, despite the fact that they were actually caught cheating, with undeniable facts!
PS2 : They told me that we will drop points to our satellite team Siena, but i was insisting, thats a former satelite, i guess 2 in a raw isnt coincidence...

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Mediaset made a huge fuss about Denis not getting a PK against us earlier in January, then they made a fuss about Chiellini not getting sent off for some challenge on Armero saying the refs favour Juve. Can you blame the ref for not giving us the PK? He'd be a victim of accusations for WEEKS.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Do you maybe have a list who else will be allowed to win besides us? what is the ratio between milan clubs? How do they split the winning?
No, its impossible to say the ratio among them, i believe not even them know that, there is an ongoing negotiation between them and depending at who is currently at better sphere of influence, the lion's share, will be shared accordingly.
What i was certain since calciopoli, is that unless we, Inter or Milan, change ownership, we will win at max one title in the next 7-10 years.
That was a safe bet considering the facts that became obvious.

Moratti and Berlu wont live forever though and noone can predict how long they will be healthy and how well their successor will cope...
Also the unpredictable political and financial crisis, might favor us. As they lose money and political power, they will lose influence as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)