[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-0 Siena (5th-Feb-2012) (1 Viewer)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Do you maybe have a list who else will be allowed to win besides us? what is the ratio between milan clubs? How do they split the winning?
No, its impossible to say the ratio among them, i believe not even them know that, there is an ongoing negotiation between them and depending at who is currently at better sphere of influence, the lion's share, will be shared accordingly.
What i was certain since calciopoli, is that unless we, Inter or Milan, change ownership, we will win at max one title in the next 7-10 years.
That was a safe bet considering the facts that became obvious.

Moratti and Berlu wont live forever though and noone can predict how long they will be healthy and how well their successor will cope...
Also the unpredictable political and financial crisis, might favor us. As they lose money and political power, they will lose influence as well.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
No, its impossible to say the ratio among them, i believe not even them know that, there is an ongoing negotiation between them and depending at who is currently at better sphere of influence, the lion's share, will be shared accordingly.
What i was certain since calciopoli, is that unless we, Inter or Milan, change ownership, we will win at max one title in the next 7-10 years.
That was a safe bet considering the facts that became obvious.

Moratti and Berlu wont live forever though and noone can predict how long they will be healthy and how well their successor will cope...
Also the unpredictable political and financial crisis, might favor us. As they lose money and political power, they will lose influence as well.
If we win two times in those 7-10 years I guess it's because of luck and your theory will still stand.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
If we win two times in those 7-10 years I guess it's because of luck and your theory will still stand.
My theory is already proven, as we are rapidly approaching the 7-10 years.
I was the only bold and capable enough, to make such a prediction and as it is already proved, i was far more accurate than my haters/doubters will ever be.
I dont know the future, i only offered opinion, based on the facts i had in front of me and the decade of exp, i had at watching Juve and how the Italian league works.
I would be happy to see the situation change, like any other Juventino.
As i only try to state my opinion on the facts, if the facts change (ex Berlu is prisoned and Moratti dies of cancer) my opinion will also changfe, naturally.
But i still see us having zero influence and being the victim of ref bias, esp where and when it counts!
As i ve always believed, the EPO trials, Canna drug video, Italian media abuse, were not a coincidence. But an organized plan to test our defenses.
Which were proved pretty much zero with our silenzio stampa stance.

Now we are weaker and more incompetent than any other time in the past decades (influence+board wise)
our foes are unchecked, the odds are against us and unfortunately, as calciopoli proved, this matters more than whats happening on the field...

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Ok, but you will have to agree that things look more positive, coach is promising, the board seems more involved, the GM is not a miracle worker but is better and somewhat improving. And inter, while so powerful, they still look not so promising with coach changes, transfer markets and etc. While milan is not rejuvenating or improving their midfield, they have an average coach and one player who is a difference maker but is getting bored of football. Not everything looks negatvie in my opinion.

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
that was a bad game , fuck

attacking department was so shitty , midfielder looked paralyzed without moment of brilliance from Marchisio or Pirlo , Thanks Barza and Chiellini saved our asses .
we can't lose any single point anymore , ultimately againts small teams which should be crushed easily on the paper :p

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Missed the game, helped a friend fix up his house. By the looks of it I didn't miss much. We're lucky none of the other top teams gained on us though. But wasteful as we could have pulled ahead of Milan by quite a margin.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
We had one or two counter attacking opportunities. We are really not decisive enough in those situations. The ball is either fumbled (in this game by Vidal) or played back and we wait for the opposition to organise itself.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
What? No Mom options?

Buffon 5,5 - Sloppy.
Lichtsteiner 6 - Okay-ish.
Barzagli 6 - Mostly brilliant, absolutely terrible in one instance.
Chiellini 5,5 - Fairly uncertain.
De Ceglie 6,5 - Looked like the only one who could make something happen. Which, as a left back, is quite worrying.
Vidal 6 - Thankfully he takes care of a lot of running & hustling, because much of the stuff he did was dreadful.
Pirlo 6 - A few good moments.
Marchisio 5,5 - Less mistakes than his midfield partners, but had to impose himself much, much more.
Pepe 5,5 - Clearly not entirely fit, not sure why he started.
Vucinic 5,5 - Frustrating.
Matri 5 - Poor. I won't criticize his lack of involvement or the lack of a goal, but there were 2 potentially game changing moments where he made an absolutely terrible decision.

Giaccherini 6 - Lively at times, just not that good.
Borriello 5 - Euhm. Not exactly sure what his contribution was.
Quagliarella - Is it me or did he look scared?

hmm..yes. I agree.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Mezzaroma: Not a Juve penalty
By Football Italia staff

Siena President Massimo Mezzaroma believes Juventus’ claims for a penalty on Sunday are incorrect, suggesting Beppe Marotta’s protests are misplaced.

The Turin Bianconeri were left frustrated by both Siena’s defence and the match officiating in Week 22, being held to a 0-0 result with their appeals for a penalty turned down.

This was the result of midfielder Simone Vergassola appearing to handle a cross coming into the penalty area.

Where Beppe Marotta, Antonio Conte and even Siena Coach Giuseppe Sannino have all analysed the decision as incorrect, the Robur’s President sees otherwise.

“Last year at Coverciano, the referees showed us when they give a penalty for hand ball,” explained Mezzaroma to Radio Crc

“Here, I think is an incident that could be taken as an example of a penalty correctly not given.

“The point gained is important - we have kept the same points gap over those pursuing us in the table and we did so by playing football, not be setting up the barricades.

“I believe that Marotta’s statements are an outcome from the result yesterday, where Juve came up against a well-organised team.

“It is not about merits, but all teams must be protected in the same way, otherwise you create a debate of preferential treatment that is not acceptable.

“Being subjected to equal treatment is the right that should be guaranteed to all in Serie A. Teams like Siena and Napoli can be no less protected than Juventus.

“I think that Marotta’s statements are because of the disappointing result.”

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
By Football Italia staff

Siena President Massimo Mezzaroma believes Juventus’ claims for a penalty on Sunday are incorrect, suggesting Beppe Marotta’s protests are misplaced.

The Turin Bianconeri were left frustrated by both Siena’s defence and the match officiating in Week 22, being held to a 0-0 result with their appeals for a penalty turned down.

This was the result of midfielder Simone Vergassola appearing to handle a cross coming into the penalty area.

Where Beppe Marotta, Antonio Conte and even Siena Coach Giuseppe Sannino have all analysed the decision as incorrect, the Robur’s President sees otherwise.

“Last year at Coverciano, the referees showed us when they give a penalty for hand ball,” explained Mezzaroma to Radio Crc

"Here, I think is an incident that could be taken as an example of a penalty correctly not given“The point gained is important - we have kept the same points gap over those pursuing us in the table and we did so by playing football, not be setting up the barricades.

“I believe that Marotta’s statements are an outcome from the result yesterday, where Juve came up against a well-organised team.

“It is not about merits, but all teams must be protected in the same way, otherwise you create a debate of preferential treatment that is not acceptable.

“Being subjected to equal treatment is the right that should be guaranteed to all in Serie A. Teams like Siena and Napoli can be no less protected than Juventus.

:lol: props siena prez

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Mediaset made a huge fuss about Denis not getting a PK against us earlier in January, then they made a fuss about Chiellini not getting sent off for some challenge on Armero saying the refs favour Juve. Can you blame the ref for not giving us the PK? He'd be a victim of accusations for WEEKS.
Denis was in an offside position when Chiellini "fouled" him anyway. Mediaset can go and get fucked. Those motherfuckers made a big song and dance when Miloš dived, as if it was the first time it's ever happened in Serie A. I bet you that their silence is deafening after Ibra's red. Or they are actively hoping/wanting the ban to be reduced.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Denis was in an offside position when Chiellini "fouled" him anyway. Mediaset can go and get fucked. Those motherfuckers made a big song and dance when Miloš dived, as if it was the first time it's ever happened in Serie A. I bet you that their silence is deafening after Ibra's red. Or they are actively hoping/wanting the ban to be reduced.
Not only Mediaset, but Sky and Rai also spoke more about the Denis and Armero incidences than the match itself.

Btw, look at Gazzetta completely ignoring Roma's result against Inter :lol:

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
By Football Italia staff

“Here, I think is an incident that could be taken as an example of a penalty correctly not given.

“The point gained is important - we have kept the same points gap over those pursuing us in the table and we did so by playing football, not be setting up the barricades.

That's the biggest pile of bull crap I've ever read, I hope Siena get relegated on the final day of the season due to being denied a clear handball penalty. Then he can eat shit.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
And from all the teams, he had to pick Napoli, one of the most favored teams in the league, in the past 3 years...

Ok, but you will have to agree that things look more positive, coach is promising, the board seems more involved, the GM is not a miracle worker but is better and somewhat improving. And inter, while so powerful, they still look not so promising with coach changes, transfer markets and etc. While milan is not rejuvenating or improving their midfield, they have an average coach and one player who is a difference maker but is getting bored of football. Not everything looks negatvie in my opinion.
Most certainly! I m pretty excited too. All those factors you mentioned are better than any other time!
Just a bit more fair treatment, or the eyes of the tiger and we can have them!
Conte esp gave us for more, i could ever imagine and its not just our opinion, you can see it by the way the other teams respects now, or may i say dread us!

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Most certainly! I m pretty excited too. All those factors you mentioned are better than any other time!
Just a bit more fair treatment, or the eyes of the tiger and we can have them!
Conte esp gave us for more, i could ever imagine and its not just our opinion, you can see it by the way the other teams respects now, or may i say dread us!
Nice to see you more positive :tup:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Mezzaroma is trying to suggest ball to hand and that the defender can not prevent it, which clearly isn't the case. He is over 10 yards away and has both arms flapping in the air in the penalty area.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Barza and Chiellini saved our ass? Chiellini was terrible, and it wasn't one of Barzagli's best matches. Thank God Siena didn't attack so much.
Not sure about this. when we play teams like this, it allways happens, yet we never really concede much goals, proven by our excellent defensive record.
when the big teams come, our centrebacks tend to be more focussed.
the problem isnt the back, its the front

we got a good enough frontline to play opponents who want to play ball, or when its a strong opponent, but we lack the creativity to break open a team that parks the bus.
This is exactly why over the summer, we need something special for the frontline. RW that is excellent at crossing or infiltrating, or a ST that can do it on his own ala ibrahimovic

I love how no Juventino really complains much about that non-given penalty, saying things like "it's our fault, we should beat them anyway etc etc".

Just love the mentality :tup:
i like this alot. we created 3 chances in 90 minutes, and didnt got a penalty at the 85th minute. its our own fault, no one elses. that penalty, handball at the very edge of the box, thats not how we were supposed to win it

this is what separate us from interfans, they would complain all day that the penalty is the reason they didnt won

Their player was not protecting his head, neither had his elbows strapped on his body.
The rules are clear, this is considered an intentional hand in their box.

In the past 10 matches, there is an obvious bias against us, in the same time Milan was starting 5-6 consecutive matches with a penalty to their favor.

If werent denied such penalties and they were not given so many gifts, the difference could easily be well above 10points.

And make no mistake, this will NEVER change. This was the real purpose of Calciopoli.
And this is why i said, that even with better overall performances and no CL games, it still is extremely difficult to compete with the Milan clubs, who actually control the FIGC, the media and the sport justice system, practically the whole league.

This is how football is run in Italy (and not only) we were always weaker, but now we will be forever defamed so much that noone will ever bother listening to us.
We should start playing like we are 9 points behind Milan. We will of course become even better next season, but they wont underestimate us and we will have some important C matches to play.
We must focus and do the very best we can, we never know if and when we will have such an opportunity for silverware again.
(chances are that for credibility, they will allow us to win a title/decade)

PS1 : I told ya that Napoli is the far child of the refs after the Milano clubs, despite the fact that they were actually caught cheating, with undeniable facts!
PS2 : They told me that we will drop points to our satellite team Siena, but i was insisting, thats a former satelite, i guess 2 in a raw isnt coincidence...
I like the positive attitude that you have in your recent posts cron :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)