[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-0 Lazio (November 17, 2012) (8 Viewers)

Juventus 0-0 Lazio MOM

• Vidal

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Isla

• Pogba

Results are only viewable after voting.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Napoli drew, Inter lost! We are 4 points clear, how about we play with second team and rest as many players as possible!

Buffon
Lucio-Marrone-Caceres
Licht-Padoin-Pogba-Giacherini-PDC
Matri-Bartender​

We can afford to not win this!

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
And most logical, take Pirlo out because hi is suspended for this game. ;)
Lol, that was a typo. You would be an idiot to place Pirlo there. :p

- - - Updated - - -

How we should play:

Buffon
Barzagli - Bonucci - Chiellini
Isla - Vidal - Pogba - Marchisio - Licht
Quagliarella - Giovinco​

This isn't a game to rest a lot of players, but Asa could use a rest, and I would really like to see Isla and Licht on the pitch together. :)
Updated!

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Then again Licht did destroy Hazard in the first game and kept him quiet. However Isla's form has been superb lately.
Good point, I'd field Licht against Chelsea. However, I think it's important that Licht gets some minutes against Lazio to get some playing time in order to be ready for the Chelski game, but at the same time I want Isla to keep his momentum. :D That's why they both should start.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
We need to win against Chelsea so Isla should start. Especially if Bertrand is playing LB, Isla is going to have a field day.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Napoli drew, Inter lost! We are 4 points clear, how about we play with second team and rest as many players as possible!

Buffon
Lucio-Marrone-Caceres
Licht-Padoin-Pogba-Giacherini-PDC
Matri-Bartender​

We can afford to not win this!
While we're at it, leets rest Buffon and Lichtstiener too.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
licht doesnt get as far up the pitch as isla would do EFFECTIVELY...we need to give their flanks something to think about and isla would do just that...and i prefer isla's delivery to licht's he just has more attacking instinct than steiner...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)