[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-0 Lazio (November 17, 2012) (10 Viewers)

Juventus 0-0 Lazio MOM

• Vidal

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Isla

• Pogba

Results are only viewable after voting.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Because we play vs Nazio, his former club. He will tear them a new one, I have a feeling. :D Plus he has to compete with Isla. If things go wrong, we can always sub Isla on.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
We have Chelsea after this. REST players.

Buffon

Caceres - Bonucci - Chiellini

Licht - Vidal - Pogba - Marchisio - De Ceglie

Matri - Vucinic​

Take off Vidal, Marchisio and Vucinic in 2nd half.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Fuck PDC I'm sorry but that last mistake was terrible. You don't do that shit at all. No Id rather Lucio take out barza and chiellini and caceres rest Asa. Gio and quags upfront because I'm sorry Mirko but you need to ride that form for as long as possible. You sit one out now and that hot streak it done.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Fuck PDC I'm sorry but that last mistake was terrible. You don't do that shit at all. No Id rather Lucio take out barza and chiellini and caceres rest Asa. Gio and quags upfront because I'm sorry Mirko but you need to ride that form for as long as possible. You sit one out now and that hot streak it done.
konko will rape DC

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
$#@! PDC I'm sorry but that last mistake was terrible. You don't do that $#@! at all. No Id rather Lucio take out barza and chiellini and caceres rest Asa. Gio and quags upfront because I'm sorry Mirko but you need to ride that form for as long as possible. You sit one out now and that hot streak it done.
No way in the world. Without Pirlo the team will need creativity from other players and Vucinic provides that creativity.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #36
    We have Chelsea after this. REST players.

Buffon

Caceres - Bonucci - Chiellini

Licht - Vidal - Pogba - Marchisio - De Ceglie

Matri - Vucinic​

Take off Vidal, Marchisio and Vucinic in 2nd half.
    The forward line should not be changed.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    I just want to see a fresh Quagliarella against Chelsea. We really need him to be at his best. Matri - Vucinic isn't a bad due. They're the two forwards who partnered most since last season.

Though, I can't imagine the players going into this Lazio game without thinking of Chelsea. It's the match of the season for us.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #38
    I just want to see a fresh Quagliarella against Chelsea. We really need him to be at his best. Matri - Vucinic isn't a bad due. They're the two forwards who partnered most since last season.

Though, I can't imagine the players going into this Lazio game without thinking of Chelsea. It's the match of the season for us.
    Giovinco and Quagliarella should build on the work they did against Pescara. Once we put three goals past Lazio they can rest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)