[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-0 Lazio (November 17, 2012) (6 Viewers)

Juventus 0-0 Lazio MOM

• Vidal

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Isla

• Pogba

Results are only viewable after voting.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
How we should play:

Buffon
Barzagli - Bonucci - Chiellini
Lichtsteiner - Vidal - Pogba - Marchisio - Isla
Quagliarella - Giovinco​

This isn't a game to rest a lot of players, but Asa could use a rest, and I would really like to see Isla and Licht on the pitch together. :)

Jul 1, 2010
If you want to try that, switch Licht and Isla as you want Isla on the right to be able to cross naturally with his right foot while Lichtsteiner just doesn't cross, so playing him on the left wouldn't change much.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
If you want to try that, switch Licht and Isla as you want Isla on the right to be able to cross naturally with his right foot while Lichtsteiner just doesn't cross, so playing him on the left wouldn't change much.
I guess that could be better. :) Dunno, I just heard that Isla played on the left before so I thought that would be more logical. :)

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
We really underestimate Lazio's midfield. Ledesma, Hernanes, Candreva, and Cana will make our lives very difficult if one of the Vidal or Marchisio have a bad day.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Guys is there something wrong with me?

When the final whistle went off in the atalanta-inter game today, i cried tears of orgasmic joy.

And every time atalanta scored against inter, waves of orgasms just flow through me.

Is this weird?

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010

When the final whistle went off in the atalanta-inter game today, i cried tears of orgasmic joy.

And every time atalanta scored against inter, waves of orgasms just flow through me.

Is this weird?
yes

- - - Updated - - -

We really underestimate Lazio's midfield. Ledesma, Hernanes, Candreva, and Cana will make our lives very difficult if one of the Vidal or Marchisio have a bad day.
Don't forget Klose to score every chance he got
and me watching this game :D

Jan 22, 2009

Is this weird?

No, I would say such feelings are way out of line there..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)