[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-0 Inter [December 9th 2017] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Cuadrado

• Benatia

• Asamoah

• Mandzukic

• Matuidi

• Chiellini

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Such a shit line up

Dybala, Costa, Alex Sandro and Marchisoo on the bench. We will still win but lets make it as hard as possible for ourselves thanks Allegri becauae more rotating is what we need.

Berni99

Mar 30, 2014
Asamoah is really starting :lol: :sergio: (why could his birthday not in the summer where we have only friendly games) And why is Dybala on the bench?

del_piero50

Mar 21, 2017
Alegri is a stupied man

Изпратено от моят SM-A510F с помощта на Tapatalk

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I don't get that forward line. It's so no creativity and add to that our B2Bs: Matuidi and Khedira which make it even worse. Pjanic to save the day?

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Been a long time since ive been so annoyed at a starting lineup cant remember the last time we fielded such a weak team in a big game.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
wtf kinda can't believe we are actually playing in this manner. Clearly looks as if we are looking to match them in physicality and workrate.

Not at all what I wanted to see but hey I have faith in Maxx

Most questionable choice imo is to not start Costa. The man is clearly in form and we don't need Mandzukic workrate with this setup the way we do with a 2 man midfield. doesn't make sense imo

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Khedira starting and captain as well ?

This is disgusting

Is he in a relationship with Allegri or what ? This is worse than Allegri's fetish for Evra

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Khedira makes perfect sense for this game, we can use his height....but I wanted well-rested Marchisio and not not-fully-fit Pjanic. But maybe Pjanic at 90% is good enough.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
So Costa was finally getting in form then he’s played on his weaker flank and now is benched.... I trust Max and we’ll probably win today but really continuity isn’t part of his vocabulary. Unless it’s something to do with lack of fitness I can’t understand his constant rotating.

del_piero50

Mar 21, 2017
who will bind the game after no Dybala is there

Изпратено от моят SM-A510F с помощта на Tapatalk

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Dint realize Mandzukic is starting as well :sergio:

Wow this is easily one of the worst lineups we have deployed for a big game

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
I have to say this is a strange lineup, however, it gives him more options to change the game plan post 60' than he would usually have. I think if we are not leading the score by then he should introduce Alex Sandro and Dybala in place of Asmowah and Cuadrado. Marchisio would replace whoever tires first. At least that's what I would do. I predict a 2-0 win or a 2-1 win while never really having the threat of losing 3 points be real enough at any point of the match. One of those classic Max wins.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Allegri is probably rotating the players because the opponent has the advantage of not playing in European competition.

Relax, he got this.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
So Costa was finally getting in form then he’s played on his weaker flank and now is benched.... I trust Max and we’ll probably win today but really continuity isn’t part of his vocabulary. Unless it’s something to do with lack of fitness I can’t understand his constant rotating.
It has to be fitness concerns because max did not rotate anything close to this in his previous two seasons. He stuck with constant starting eleven. I doubt he is doing (at least most of) it by choice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)