[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-0 Inter [December 9th 2017] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Cuadrado

• Benatia

• Asamoah

• Mandzukic

• Matuidi

• Chiellini

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I want blood! Rip them apart. Make them fall and lose all the confidence they've gained. Destroy their dream and leave them with nothing.

Forza Juve

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Yes because the only two options are spending nothing and putting your clubs finances at risk. There's definitely no other options out there. Great stuff.
the other option would be getting a sugar daddy but i'm quite happy with the stability of the agnelli family and a self sustaining business model

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
If our net spend doesn't increase in the coming years when the core of our team retires then there's nothing self sustaining about this. The drop off in quality will be extreme.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
If our net spend doesn't increase in the coming years when the core of our team retires then there's nothing self sustaining about this. The drop off in quality will be extreme.
Arent they already working on that? hence we have youngish players like dybala, costa, berna, bentancur, rugani, caldara, spina, orsolini, kean and working on transfers of Can, goretzka etc.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
at juve , winning is all that matters...you can go watch napoli instead if that's your thing...
Arent they already working on that? hence we have youngish players like dybala, costa, berna, bentancur, rugani, caldara, spina, orsolini, kean and working on transfers of Can, goretzka etc.
:tup:

———————————-

I think we got this... it won’t be easy, there’s always the chance Inter:yuck: might scrap away with a lucky draw but most probably we’ll hit them and eventually get the win one way or the other! ;)

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #237
    Sami is better in a 3 man midfield so I ain’t even mad

Jan 22, 2016
    Wait Marchisio on bench again? LOL.
    I can see him leave at the end of the season if Allegri keeps playing Khedira over him.
    Last season His agent said we would wait for another year then think about offers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)