[Serie A] Juve 2-3 Parma, May 9th, 2010 (1 Viewer)

mondo1

May 14, 2006
juve 2:3 parma....
surprise surprise ...
i don't know if things will be better next season or not but please PLEASE stop speaking about objectives.... " we will fight for the scudetto" we will fight for the cl"(at least we won'T hear that next season) "we want to win the el" "we will finish 4th" "we will finish 6th"....................... wow

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He didn't play Camo? No good bye for both?
He didn't :lol:

I'm telling you, not counting some individuals from the squad, there is no class at all left in this team.
The board and the coaches are doing everything possible to delete everything classy that this team had.

But lets not rush. Camo still didn't say that he will definitely leave this team and there is still the last match at San Siro (although, it's not the same as a home match).

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
He didn't :lol:

I'm telling you, not counting some individuals from the squad, there is no class at all left in this team.
The board and the coaches are doing everything possible to delete everything classy that this team had.

But lets not rush. Camo still didn't say that he will definitely leave this team and there is still the last match at San Siro (although, it's not the same as a home match).
I thought it's a done deal that he leaves?
Such a classless club we are, disgusting, I totally agree with you.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
No matter what, I just don't want to see those two fucking morons secco and blanc at decisive positions about anything remotely related to football at this club ever again.
Fuck your goddamn treachery PROJECT.

AND PLEASE:

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
this team obv lacks class...

when you state your objectives at the beginning of the season and then lower your standard every few weeks bcuz your performance is just abysmal, just shows how weve gone from a powerhouse to a fukin joke!!!

if secco and blanc have any respect for themselves and the major letdowns we experienced with them at the helm this season, they should just fukin resign and never step foot into a juve office/stadium again ever in their lives

agnelli's first job should be to ban those 2 for life from being invovled with this club

our whole defence has to go..fuck buying any midfielders/strikers before we get rid of shit like canna,de ceglie who sucks so bad im suprized he was ever hyped up as being a good prospect.

and for the love of god can someone explain to me what the fuk happened to diego?????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)