[Serie A] Juve 2-3 Parma, May 9th, 2010 (5 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
nothing but bad news here today....

the game isnt being shown on tv in North America (which is understandable- we SUCK)

we are linked with another loser coach named Del Neri (think Porto and Roma)

and, the ultimate loser and traitor has been linked with a return (wont hapen, but the thought angers me)

May 22, 2007
This thread is buzzing.

juventus.com said:
1 Buffon
2 Caceres
3 Chiellini
4 Felipe Melo
5 Cannavaro
6 Grosso
8 Marchisio
9 Iaquinta
10 Del Piero
11 Amauri
13 Manninger
16 Camoranesi
17 Trezeguet
18 Poulsen
26 Candreva
28 Diego
29 De Ceglie
33 Legrottaglie
39 Marrone
41 Pinsoglio
Buffon
Cáceres-Cannavaro-Chiellini-Grosso
Felipe Melo-Marchisio
Camoranesi-Diego-Candreva
Trezeguet​

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
There's a game this weekend? :shocked:

and, the ultimate loser and traitor has been linked with a return (wont hapen, but the thought angers me)
Really?

A hypothetical situation angers you?

You never come across as the angry type before.

May 22, 2007
I don't even care if it's uncertain that Trez will leave or not, he better fucking start this because he's far better than the other two. Camoranesi's future looks obvious right now which is sad.

Buffon, read below.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Lamest game thread ever. :inter:

I somehow expect a good performace by the players today. Maybe they'll be motivated by Trezeguet's and Camoranesi's possible last home match in a Juventus jersey.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
nothing but bad news here today....

the game isnt being shown on tv in North America (which is understandable- we SUCK)

we are linked with another loser coach named Del Neri (think Porto and Roma)

game is on Bet365

sleezer

Jun 11, 2009
Juventus is obligated to win. For the fans and for themselves (winning today can help avoiding qualification phase for EL).

This is almost the end of hideous season 2009/2010.

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
shit news all week...

Hopefully a win berfore Agnelli officially takes over. And Liverpool have their last game today, so hopefully this farce will have an end soon.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
We HAVE to play canderva and Caceres, if they are fit...Also Trez if he is fit, though I would also like to see iaquinta hastling the parma defence.

The loaness need a chance to show us reason to prolong their stay in turin. Also their talents are needed. Candreva frees up Diego. Caceres is much more useful than Zebina.

My fear is that Zach will stick with the tried and failed and failed and failed one creative force in the midfield, in diego. With more muscle and industry behind him than guile.

Buffon
caceres Canna Chiellini Grosso
Candreva Poulsen Marchisio
Diego
Iaquinta Trez

I like the candreva/puo/march mix. one almost exclusively defensive, one all round central pass/tackle/shoot, and one much more effective offensively.

Still, I would be more than happy to see the 4-2-3-1. Just desperate to see Caceres and Candreva,

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
if it is their last game, lets give them the final game they deserve. to champions of an amazingly successful juventus.

OP
JBF

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #79
    I'd love to see this in an hour:

Buffon
    Caceres----Canna-----Chellini------Grosso
    Poulsen----Marchisio
    Camo-----Diego------Candreva
    Trezigoal​

Will not happen though :depressed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)