[Serie A] Juve 2-3 Parma, May 9th, 2010 (3 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Of course it won't. You think it's impossible for players to get used to midweek games after a season without European football?
I was not talking about that, I was referring to the Juve coëfficient which determines the teams you're seeded with. We really can't afford another season with basically no points, considering we're still carrying missed points due to our relegation.

Had justice been served, Fiorentina would have gone through instead of Bayern and we might have been looking at an all Italian final. And that's with calcio hitting rock bottom. No need to learn from the Germans.
No offense, but you couldn't be more wrong. German teams have been on the rise for a few years now, while Italian teams have been declining.
This entire coëfficient thingy did not happen because of 1 game.

Fun fact of the day: So far, Germany (the German teams) has gained more points this season than any other country.

(For more statistics & numbers about the coëfficient or in general, please contact Alen.)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Heir

Apr 6, 2010
I was not talking about that, I was referring to the Juve coëfficient which determines the teams you're seeded with. We really can't afford another season with basically no points, considering we're still carrying missed points due to our relegation.

No offense, but you couldn't be more wrong. German teams have been on the rise for a few years now, while Italian teams have been declining.
This entire coëfficient thingy did not happen because of 1 game.

Fun fact of the day: So far, Germany (the German teams) has gained more points this season than any other country.

(For more statistics & numbers about the coëfficient or in general, please contact Alen.)

I see. I don't care about all that. I don't care about our coefficient or the Italian coefficient. I don't care about us drawing the toughest teams if we're in the CL. If you want to win the damn thing, you have to be the best team anyway.

Dec 31, 2008
Friendly under the rain, vs.Santhià
Training session under a pouring rain for Juventus, who this afternoon, in Vinovo, faced Santhià, a team playing in a minor League (Eccellenza), for a short match to improve their condition. Zaccheroni, who had the nine National Team players back from the stage at the Borghesiana, had the chance to rotate practically all available Juventus players. The match vs. Santhià, trained by former Juventus player Giovanni Koetting, ended 3-1, in favor of Juventus, thanks to the goals scored by Paolucci and Diego, who scored twice.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Yago, Yago, YAGO!
We don't have anything to achieve in our last 2 matches other than 6th place, and we already secure the 7th place.. so i'd like to see several of our primavera players like Yago, Rossi, Marrone, Immobile, Belcastro, De Paola, Alcibiade, Bamba at least get the chance..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)