[Serie A] Juve 2-3 Parma, May 9th, 2010 (1 Viewer)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
this team obv lacks class...

when you state your objectives at the beginning of the season and then lower your standard every few weeks bcuz your performance is just abysmal, just shows how weve gone from a powerhouse to a fukin joke!!!

if secco and blanc have any respect for themselves and the major letdowns we experienced with them at the helm this season, they should just fukin resign and never step foot into a juve office/stadium again ever in their lives

agnelli's first job should be to ban those 2 for life from being invovled with this club

our whole defence has to go..fuck buying any midfielders/strikers before we get rid of shit like canna,de ceglie who sucks so bad im suprized he was ever hyped up as being a good prospect.

and for the love of god can someone explain to me what the fuk happened to diego?????
We have lowered our expectations during the season now for the last 3 years, its frustrating, but the Juventus that we now support is a mid table team. We are not a great team anymore, thats what calciopoli has done to us.

With Secco and Blanc I agree. The positive is Blanc is taking a step back, and I really cant see Secco remaining as the transfer "guru", especially if Marotta comes in.

Next season we have to aim for qualifying for the CL, thats the most we can expact. We need to rebuild that defence - it will mean selling buffon, but its a sacrifice for the greater good, and Buffon deserves better than us.

Diego has been a huge disappointment this season, but we also have to consider that this team of players does not suit the formation that allows diego to play his best football. We have no pace and no technique on the ball, also we cant pass a ball - so that really doesnt help him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
spot on 100% especially with buffon..to go down as the best he has to play for the best and that def is not us and wont be for a long long time

but with regards to diego...i used to watch like 10-12 werder bremen games a season solely to watch him play..ive been a huge fan of him for a while and i remember in 07-08 he was voted the best player in the bundesliga or sthing like that but now watching him play its like who the fuck is this wannabe mofo

he cant shoot and whne he does its at a rate of like 5km/hour!!just watch every freekick hes taking for us this season...take away the roma game..he has 3 goals in around 25-30 games which is way below his standards

i cant recall him making decisive passes for our strikers or anyone else for that matter
and above all seems like he loves talking shit w/o backing it up!!

we paid more for him than inter did for sneider or bayern did for robben...hes definitely imo one of the black spots of this season when i think bout it bcuz he has been a massive disappointment

at least with melo you know the guy is gona try and spill his guts out..but with diego thats never the case

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Wow, better play our primavera players who has big potential next match. We don't have anything to achieve after this lost, even 6th.. Almost all of our players in on worst morale period,

Even Lanzafame scored 2 goals when all of our strikers hardly score this season..

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The best part of this game and what I loved out of today is that our own player Davide Lanzafame scored 2 against us. Serves us right and I am glad he did.

Where are those that agree with co-owns and loans?

juveBIH

Jun 20, 2006
The best part of this game and what I loved out of today is that our own player Davide Lanzafame scored 2 against us. Serves us right and I am glad he did.

and he didnt celebrate thats a sign he still likes juve . i hope its a sign for our board .

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I thought Lanzafame didn't celebrate because it hit Chiellini's foot and in. But I didn't see his second goal, did he not celebrate again? That was kind of him.

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
It´s all about organization. We have drpped out in spirit and in class.
You cant blame any singel player. A great team with great guidence make greate players. The opposit destroyes them...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

They are at the playground sucking their own thumbs, smelling their own farts.

Sep 1, 2002
To be honest it was nothing that wasn't expected at the start of the season. Although, I have to admit that I never quite believed that it would mean not qualifying for the European wooden spoon.

Time for a saviour.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
7 pages for a match thread? Is that a new record for fewest pages ever for a match thread? :shocked: :eek:

I guess there is nothing more left to say about this disgusting and pathetic Juve; we are not even worth commenting on. I wish we could play our Primavera squad next week, but they obviously still have OBJECTIVES to focus on!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)