Serie A: Inter vs Juventus [March 22 , 2008] (5 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
What happened in the Xtratime forums with Turk? Was he messing with interisti? I didn't see anything, maybe they were deleted.

EDIT: I'm seing some posts now, but most were deleted.

Sep 14, 2003
What happened in the Xtratime forums with Turk? Was he messing with interisti? I didn't see anything, maybe they were deleted.

Anything goes when you're writing about Juve. Of course, when other teams/forums get similar treatment, they all cry about. At least one Interista there said they deserved it and were able to see beyond their own hypocrisy.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000

Plainly, Xtratime has rules about different forums. You don't go trolling and bashing Inter in the Inter forum. You do that and you get blocked from there. You can bash Inter all you want in the Juve forum, or at least to the extent that the Juve moderators don't consider it worthless garbage posting.

I say this with no personal satisfaction but basically Xtratime members are classier individuals who have been shaped by the presence and interaction with rival fans and therefore post with more respect and consideration that did our gang recently.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Plainly, Xtratime has rules about different forums. You don't go trolling and bashing Inter in the Inter forum. You do that and you get blocked from there. You can bash Inter all you want in the Juve forum, or at least to the extent that the Juve moderators don't consider it worthless garbage posting.

I say this with no personal satisfaction but basically Xtratime members are classier individuals who have been shaped by the presence and interaction with rival fans and therefore post with more respect and consideration that did our gang recently.
please spare me the whinning.....

I've been going there since 2002, and I can tell you from PERSONAL EXPERIENCE that there are some real scumbags over there (I've got plenty of names if you want them)

One of these fine posters that Martin speaks of actually had the nerve to threaten my life in a pm..... in response, I promised this retard that if I ever got over to Australia that I would tear his body apart piece by piece and eat his adams apple for lunch :ferocious

Jul 15, 2006
please spare me the whinning.....

I've been going there since 2002, and I can tell you from PERSONAL EXPERIENCE that there are some real scumbags over there (I've got plenty of names if you want them)

One of these fine posters that Martin speaks of actually had the nerve to threaten my life in a pm..... in response, I promised this retard that if I ever got over to Australia that I would tear his body apart piece by piece and eat his adams apple for lunch :ferocious
:inter: What a fucker.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)