Serie A: Inter vs Juventus [March 22 , 2008] (45 Viewers)

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #762
    Plainly, Xtratime has rules about different forums. You don't go trolling and bashing Inter in the Inter forum. You do that and you get blocked from there. You can bash Inter all you want in the Juve forum, or at least to the extent that the Juve moderators don't consider it worthless garbage posting.

I say this with no personal satisfaction but basically Xtratime members are classier individuals who have been shaped by the presence and interaction with rival fans and therefore post with more respect and consideration that did our gang recently.
    classier individuals? yea riiiiiight

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
    please spare me the whinning.....

I've been going there since 2002, and I can tell you from PERSONAL EXPERIENCE that there are some real scumbags over there (I've got plenty of names if you want them)

One of these fine posters that Martin speaks of actually had the nerve to threaten my life in a pm..... in response, I promised this retard that if I ever got over to Australia that I would tear his body apart piece by piece and eat his adams apple for lunch :ferocious
    dont take it soo literally, fuck that prick, hes probably 4 ft tall and sits behind his pc all day.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    please spare me the whinning.....

I've been going there since 2002, and I can tell you from PERSONAL EXPERIENCE that there are some real scumbags over there (I've got plenty of names if you want them)

One of these fine posters that Martin speaks of actually had the nerve to threaten my life in a pm..... in response, I promised this retard that if I ever got over to Australia that I would tear his body apart piece by piece and eat his adams apple for lunch :ferocious
    I said "classier", not classy. And it doesn't apply to everyone by a long shot.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #766
    I said "classier", not classy. And it doesn't apply to everyone by a long shot.
    Not being biased or anything, but I think our members are the classy ones comparing to them from xtratime (Inter) to pazza one.

We're on top If you ask me:smile:

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #768
    Suffice it to say going over there trolling is nothing to do with classy whatsoever.
    TBH, after what happened in the last two years and after the victory we made saturday night it was worthy paying them a visit, i don't think paying their forums a visit has anything to do with being "classier"/"classy". Random play i call it.

But then again If someone is doing it everyweek or everyday then thats something else, but after all what happened in the past 2years between the two clubs, i pretty much see it normal.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Disagree. This is our biggest win in over 2 years.

I, for one, plan on enjoying it for the rest of the season, and for the rest of my life :)
    I cannot wait until I watch this match again. Absolute class.

And damn I was drunk last night. Completely worth it though.

Forza Juve
    Boys, with my PVR, I'm savoring this victory every day like Marcello Lippi on one of his favorite cigars... :spliff:

Zlatan looks constipated in that photo. :pado:

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
    Aug 12, 2005
    From Goal.com

Buffon: Juve On A Par With Inter And Roma
    Juventus shot stopper Gianluigi Buffon has insisted that the Bianconeri are on the same level as both Inter and Roma.
    The Old Lady beat the Nerazzurri 2-1 to conquer the San Siro in the Derby D’Italia on Saturday night. The shot stopper is currently away on international duty but he believes Juve are just as good as the top two teams in Serie A.

The Azzurri number one also believes his side need to get some new faces in if they are to challenge for the Scudetto next year.

“I think it’s right to say that we are on the same level as Inter and Roma, we beat both of them,” said Buffon.

“We stunned everyone, we have reopened the Scudetto race by playing a great game,”

“If our next games go well then at the end of the season we can talk about achieving something great because it will be a season to remember.

“Unfortunately we lost with the so called small teams and this has made a difference between us and the teams in front.

“At the start of the season we didn’t seem that competitive, even for fourth place.

“To win the league we need at least two big name players, and to win the Champions League we need several.

“We did Roma a massive favour and now it’s down to them to take advantage. They have to choose whether they want the Scudetto or the Champions League.

“However Inter are a great side but they are going through a delicate moment but they have an incredible strength so it’s difficult to see them not winning the Scudetto.”

Salvatore Landolina

Attaboy Gigi. He is absolutely correct, of course. :pint:

arc

Mar 11, 2004
    hey howz everyone doing? havent been visiting the forum as often due to real life issues, but i still check juve result every week and then, im so happy that we beat those scums, although i dont like roma, but i prefer them over inter winning

if anyone here by any chance know how to watch italian football in australia please let me know

forza juve!

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    hey howz everyone doing? havent been visiting the forum as often due to real life issues, but i still check juve result every week and then, im so happy that we beat those scums, although i dont like roma, but i prefer them over inter winning

if anyone here by any chance know how to watch italian football in australia please let me know

forza juve!

hope things get better with u soon arc. :pint:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)