Serie A: Inter vs Juventus [March 22 , 2008] (51 Viewers)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Grat but nobody remebres DP's selfishness at the 2-0,when he didn't wanted to cross the ball for Treze who was standing alone in front of GK....that almost cost us 3 points :(
I honestly think that DP didn't pass cause he didn't see him, and this was because he looked up too late, as when he finally looked up he tried to get the ball across, and put his hand up as an apology if i remember correctly

Fuckin hell what a night , first we won against those bastards , then i go to a night in the town and i see this guy wearing a inter jersey ( needless to say i was drunk like as hell) , first I throw a bottle at him and then started to run run towards him , when i cought him him i started to kick him, he fell on the ground and the fucking police interrupted me so i had to go to a police station with but it was worth it

Fuck the police and those inter bastards
:lol:

Turk, I think I love you for what you did on that forum.

The user "Nero" seems like a cunt who will take any shit. And I hate Osman anyway.
They all seem like cunts tbh

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #709
    Whoever plays football will notice that it wasn't easy to pass that ball to Trezeguet, had he decided to pass it would have turned into a cross because there was a distance between the two. Alex decided to cut it short into the box which makes more sense because it'll be easier for him to either pass the ball or shoot it.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    Whoever plays football will notice that it wasn't easy to pass that ball to Trezeguet, had he decided to pass it would have turned into a cross because there was a distance between the two. Alex decided to cut it short into the box which makes more sense because it'll be easier for him to either pass the ball or shoot it.
    :tup:

May 12, 2007
    does anyone have a highlight that contains, or the actual clip of when del piero took materazzi, then materazzi threw himself to the ground and pretended he was injured?

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Did you guys love the commentary on FSC! The guy was screaming like hell when Juve was attacking and you couldn't understand everything. :lol:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Did you guys love the commentary on FSC! The guy was screaming like hell when Juve was attacking and you couldn't understand everything. :lol:
    Yeah, the guy was having a heart attack. But those commentators are not FSC commentators, but rather from wherever they get the feed of the match.

I miss Paddy Agnew's commentary. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)