Serie A: Inter vs Juventus [March 22 , 2008] (1 Viewer)

juventusi

Jul 22, 2002
mercy mercy me ..........
what is this? this is supposed to be mighty inter hahahahaha
not even the divine ones can help this jinxed organization
i believe inter should be burned to scare away the evil spirits hahahahahahahahaha

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
Time to move on guys. We've had our fun. Shouldn't be putting up our expectations too much. Ranieri and the guys did a good job back at the Meazza but we all know what shit they are capable of pulling in the other games. Hope nothing similar to the Roma's match will happen where we had that super downfall all of the sudden :/
If Juventus really mean business this time around, then lets wait and see....

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
Disagree. This is our biggest win in over 2 years.

I, for one, plan on enjoying it for the rest of the season, and for the rest of my life :)

Sep 14, 2003
Those merdaristi on xtratime are the biggest bunch of shit cunts on the internet. The poster by the name of G. Facchetti especially.

In case he drops by, I'd like to say hello assshole! Your after match reaction is making the victory the more sweeter, keep it up.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
i still cant believe we bet them

did any 1 else notics the clear push on del piero in the box when we had the counter?
FORZA JUVE!

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Inter duo regret Juve loss

Javier Zanetti and Dejan Stankovic have argued that Inter can consider themselves unfortunate to have lost to Juventus on Saturday night.

The reigning Italian champions were defeated 2-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza in a tie which has allowed Roma to move to within four points of the Nerazzurri.

Although Juventus have been rightly praised for their performance, Inter were unfortunate to concede an offside Mauro Camoranesi goal in a tie which they also struck the woodwork twice.

“We could have done without the defeat,” noted captain Zanetti. “Especially when you look at what happened in the game – we didn’t deserve to lose.

“Unfortunately it went as it did and now we have to think about our next two matches [Lazio and Atalanta], which are both away from home.

“We’ll have to work hard from now on, but let us not forget that we are still at the top of the League. We want to stay there…”

Stankovic, who hit the bar in the game with a first half header, was also keen to remind everyone of the League standings.

“Incidents like the offside goal can affect the outcome of matches, but we mustn’t start crying about it,” noted the former Juventus transfer target.

“It’s a pity that no one saw it, but it’s not right to start any controversy. Nevertheless, we reacted well and could have drawn the match.

“We’re still four points clear at the top of the ladder and we must try to at least maintain that advantage.

“We now have a week to prepare for the Lazio game, a team who I know well as I played there for five years.”

channel 4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)