Serie A: Inter vs Juventus [March 22 , 2008] (3 Viewers)

sorry

Mar 17, 2008
a fan art that i sketched out for dedicated to all the ibrahimoshit's haters out there! lets all continue to hate that camel face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woohooooooooo

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
What can I say... To win a game is one thing, but to win against Inter, the team that represents all I hate in football, at their home ground, in a game we dominate them, with DP wrecking mad havoc!! All we needed extra was a DP goal

How DP leaves DP and ESPECIALLY CHIELLINI out of his squad is just scandalous. Matrix is busy catching a flame since he came back and Bazagli's Palermo have conceeded 48 this season. This just aint fair

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Its not just you :lol: General consent seems to be that they "owned" us first half and then Mancini lost the game.

They have no leader, nobody who bleeds their colors, only Matrix and he's a joke who had a lucky streak.
I disagree, whilst i dont like J.Zanetti i respect him cos he really does lead them, he's always there best and most hard working player.. Arrgh feel dirty for sayin that but yeh i agree with you in saying that they dont have that sense of spirit we do, for example when we're down i, probably like some of the current Juve players, look at Alex, Gigi or Neddy and i feel a whole lot more inspired.. I dont think inter have that luxury and i dont think their team are united as us

bullitnuts

Coconathan;)
Sep 30, 2006
just watch the replay on tv and the way the boys fought like lions still took my breath away. dp was just class. nedved, camo, trezegol all fucking fantabulous!!! big time euphoria. what a glorious day it's been.

one thing i noticed and quite surprised with, the game was played in very good spirit. crunching tackles nonetheless but handshakes after was nice to see.

maicon is one big drama queen.

i don't care if we lose every game as long as we trash ninter :inter: twice a season

NOT!!!! :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)