[SERIE A] inter vs JUVENTUS (11/22/08) (8 Viewers)

Your prediction?

• Juventus win

• Draw

• Merda win

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Think we're all talking up this match too much and Inter aint saying jack til after the game. Think we'll lose this one........dont start with the get behind your team shit with me here, im talking about us getting far too confident here. Obviously i wanna beat these twats but somehow i see a Inter win.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Think we're all talking up this match too much and Inter aint saying jack til after the game. Think we'll lose this one........dont start with the get behind your team shit with me here, im talking about us getting far too confident here. Obviously i wanna beat these twats but somehow i see a Inter win.
Fans getting far too confident has nothing to do with players being confident too. I can imagine our dressing room when Amauri said that "non of my mates thinking of a draw....we go there to win and only win".

I will probably eat my words after the game who knows, but at the end of the day we have all the rights to be positive and optimistic for obvious reasons of what this team represents.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
when i record game to my DVD recorder it records on HD and than i can record on special formatted CPRM discs.. But those discs u cant read in Mac..

I was googling but nothing..Only way to do for me, would be to hook up Mac directly to DVD, but i dont want to make d. copies..

Thanks elvin
ummmmm

You're welcome?

:D

You are getting cooler lately , Mr.Elvin
Yea right, like I could get any cooler :cool:

:D

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Fans getting far too confident has nothing to do with players being confident too. I can imagine our dressing room when Amauri said that "non of my mates thinking of a draw....we go there to win and only win".

I will probably eat my words after the game who knows, but at the end of the day we have all the rights to be positive and optimistic for obvious reasons of what this team represents.
Rab! i totally agree with you mate....... but going to say we're here to win is a different thing to actually going to do it. My God! i want us to beat them so much but winning 7 straight wins going into this game counts for nothing. Im preparing for the defeat so it feels better if we get a draw....at least.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I have fucking birthday to attend tonight, so no game for me. I have such a positive feeling about this game, I can't believe I'm gonna miss it. FUCK

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I have fucking birthday to attend tonight, so no game for me. I have such a positive feeling about this game, I can't believe I'm gonna miss it. FUCK
I have a birthday party to attend to as well, but I managed to postpone going 'till after the game. No way am I missing this game!

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #812
    Game plan:

- Momo should be careful with those sliding tackles especially in the 1st half. Getting a yellow in the 1st would f*ck his game up.

- Grygera and Camo should make as many runs up and down the right flank.

- Chiellini should control his elbows and fake a facial injury and drop down like a sack of potatoes if Zlatan just brushes him.

- Manninger has to play better those aerial balls and calm down the D.

- When Momo wins those balls, get them pronto to Tiago who will take care of teh rest.

- Amauri and DP need to help out the mid to start the offense.

- Our defense will be high so the offside trap should be working 100% or we'll get f*cked.

- Neddy just needs to play with emotion and he'll be ok.

- Camo's dribbling will be a major factor in this game so he needs to use it a lot.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Mannnn, what the hell? Birthday party starts at 8.30???
    Well yeah, dinner and that stuff first. Can't drink on an empty stomach. :D
    Eℓvin;1811319 said:
    Did you condemn the day that person was born already? :D
    I condemned the day and the person. What's worse, the guy celebrating is a Juve fan as well. But he's married. :cry:

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

I have a birthday party to attend to as well, but I managed to postpone going 'till after the game. No way am I missing this game!
    I'm practically out of excuses because he knows the game is on, whatever I say, he'll see right through me. Sad part is I know him for 15 years and can't bail on him.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Rab! i totally agree with you mate....... but going to say we're here to win is a different thing to actually going to do it. My God! i want us to beat them so much but winning 7 straight wins going into this game counts for nothing. Im preparing for the defeat so it feels better if we get a draw....at least.
    If we win this match, we are all getting sooooo fucking drunk. If we loose, i'm turning off my cell...staying home.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)