[SERIE A] inter vs JUVENTUS (11/22/08) (63 Viewers)

Your prediction?

• Juventus win

• Draw

• Merda win

Results are only viewable after voting.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
100%

Also, with the 4-1-4-1 I don't think they'll be having possession of the ball. It's more like attacking us from the flanks on counter attacks with Maicon and Balotelli (both fast players) and gamble on Zlatan upfront. Not a bad tactic I say.

If we can only be the first ones to score. And not only score a goal, but to be an early goal. Then the match will be heated up and we all know when Inter look lost.
it is a stupid defence tactic by a team that was/is/and will be afraid of us...if they made that tactic to block us, not to play as they want, the game will be in our hands. so play for equal merda !

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I have a very strong bad feeling about this game, Mourinho is taking it personally. Inter took one point from both our encounters last season, LOSING at home and Jose will want to prove that his Inter is much better than Mancini's.

Then let us not forget his beef with Ranieri, he wants to prove also that he is more superior and not only by words but also with actions on the pitch. (Maybe that doesn't require an effort but he will want to do it with a head-to-head encounter.

And last but not least their formation seems pretty much designed to neutralize all our movement, Mourinho has done his homework pretty well. He put in Balotelli so he can force Camo to defend more than attack. He put Zanetti at the back to take care of Nedved and allow Maicon to own Molinaro with ease and Cambiasso as first defensive line is just to neutralize Del Piero or Amauri (the one who goes deep to help the other)

Sissoko will not be working well as the game will be defensive in the center of the pitch and at full speed on the flanks. The only advantage we have is Tiago and it's up to him to let the engine run in the center.

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
I have a very strong bad feeling about this game, Mourinho is taking it personally. Inter took one point from both our encounters last season, LOSING at home and Jose will want to prove that his Inter is much better than Mancini's.

Then let us not forget his beef with Ranieri, he wants to prove also that he is more superior and not only by words but also with actions on the pitch. (Maybe that doesn't require an effort but he will want to do it with a head-to-head encounter.

And last but not least their formation seems pretty much designed to neutralize all our movement, Mourinho has done his homework pretty well. He put in Balotelli so he can force Camo to defend more than attack. He put Zanetti at the back to take care of Nedved and allow Maicon to own Molinaro with ease and Cambiasso as first defensive line is just to neutralize Del Piero or Amauri (the one who goes deep to help the other)

Sissoko will not be working well as the game will be defensive in the center of the pitch and at full speed on the flanks. The only advantage we have is Tiago and it's up to him to let the engine run in the center.
i have a very good feeling of this game,Ranieri wants to prove that he is more superior and not only by words but also with actions on the pitch.

tibike

Dec 11, 2007

Maybe a good reason to field Giovinco (wishful thinking, I know). Their right flank isn't that offensive, as they have two right backs there, and Zanetti would not be able to cope with Giovinco's pace. That could require Maicon tracking back and Molinaro could overlap and hopefully deliver the one great cross he's been saving a season and a half.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Apart from the formations, players in forms, starting 11, who is leading so far, predictions etc.... remember we are Juventus and they're inter.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Molinaro is gonna deliver the cross of his life tonight... It won't be a perfect one... Actually it'll be a very bad 'cross'... Instead it'll end up in Ceasar's net instead of finding a Juve player :)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
thanks..i really needed that...alen and jack really put me on the toughts
Haha, don't read my, and especially Jack's, posts before a big match. We're full of negative energy the day before the match.
I'm not like that usually. Only during the match day.

Read Rab's posts on the match day. That guy has so much faith in our team and so much positive energy and optimism, it's unbelievable. :)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #796
    The poll should be: Will the site stay up after the game? Yay or nay.

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    Haha, don't read my, and especially Jack's, posts before a big match. We're full of negative energy the day before the match.
    I'm not like that usually. Only during the match day.

Read Rab's posts on the match day. That guy has so much faith in our team and so much positive energy and optimism, it's unbelievable. :)
    will do that from now on....i'm off to the pub :) ...Vinci per noi, magica Juventus (dp free kick goal )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)