[SERIE A] inter vs JUVENTUS (11/22/08) (15 Viewers)

Your prediction?

• Juventus win

• Draw

• Merda win

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The only guy that scares me really is Maicon,no one else,forget about fucking Viera, Cambiasso clown,Samuel etc....
It's going to be a real combat out there. There will be little space left for both teams. With this formation Mourinho is taking care that every bit of space will be closed and Del Piero/Amauri will be forced to take the ball in midfield, thus make the job of Inter's DCs a lot easier. It's a good old serie A tactic where defense comes first and only then you think about attack.
Mourinho knows that our strenght lies with the wings and with our strikers. He's taking care that our wings will be stopped and our strikers won't see the ball at all.
His goal is to keep the starting 0:0 and then hope that Zlatan can do something similar to what he did against Palermo.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
It's going to be a real combat out there. There will be little space left for both teams. With this formation Mourinho is taking care that every bit of space will be closed and Del Piero/Amauri will be forced to take the ball in midfield, thus make the job of Inter's DCs a lot easier. It's a good old serie A tactic where defense comes first and only then you think about attack.
Mourinho knows that our strenght lies with the wings and with our strikers. He's taking care that our wings will be stopped and our strikers won't see the ball at all.
His goal is to keep the starting 0:0 and then hope that Zlatan can do something similar to what he did against Palermo.
100%

Also, with the 4-1-4-1 I don't think they'll be having possession of the ball. It's more like attacking us from the flanks on counter attacks with Maicon and Balotelli (both fast players) and gamble on Zlatan upfront. Not a bad tactic I say.

If we can only be the first ones to score. And not only score a goal, but to be an early goal. Then the match will be heated up and we all know when Inter look lost.

Geof

May 14, 2004
I think Camo will get some space on that right side. Balotelli and Maxwell will leave some space for Mauro to roam. Unless Cambiasso gets a Camo-mission.

Anyway, I think the two teams are well-balanced against each other and that we will both rely on one good flick of our main attacking forces.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I think Camo will get some space on that right side. Balotelli and Maxwell will leave some space for Mauro to roam. Unless Cambiasso gets a Camo-mission.

Anyway, I think the two teams are well-balanced against each other and that we will both rely on one good flick of our main attacking forces.
Thats what I also thought.

Anyway, I think Pavel will play a big role in this game. I think he can be the decider of this match.

Mar 24, 2006
Screw them with their "brilliance" Formation , We will win this game :)

Huh , just finished my weekly cleaning Room hour , eat my Noodle quickly and take a beauty sleep afterward , this gonna be my 1st time In this season watching Juventus game after 00.00 AM.

Forza My:heart:

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
I don't know why everyone is focusing on this encounter, Ale vs Camel, seriously, there's no comparison between the two. They can talk and compare him with Amauri, but I just don't understand the comparison between someone like Del Piero and that guy.
Well both of these players are symbols of their team, their both in form and they use to be team mates, with Ale most of the time the reserve to Ibra

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
quality is partially down to youtube, the original is a bit better.

not sure about CPRM tbh ive never heard of it, doesnt QT pro convert for you anyways?
when i record game to my DVD recorder it records on HD and than i can record on special formatted CPRM discs.. But those discs u cant read in Mac..

I was googling but nothing..Only way to do for me, would be to hook up Mac directly to DVD, but i dont want to make d. copies..

Thanks elvin

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #774
    I'm afraid Zlatan will decide this one. Just a bad feeling I got. Might be the ribs I hate yesterday also but if not:

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
    Hmmm, look at their right side.
    We were hoping that Maicon will play RB and leave a lot of space at the back, as he always does. But with Maicon in the center and Zanetti at the back Nedved will probably be neutralized and Molinaro will be under constant presure.

Their formation is brilliant, actually.
    That's just the formation on paper though. Could just as likely be a 4-1-3-2 with Zanetti in midfield and Balotelli in attack.

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
    I'm afraid Zlatan will decide this one. Just a bad feeling I got. Might be the ribs I hate yesterday also but if not:

Of course he will. He will elbow Chiellini in the face in their own penalty area, give us a penalty and then spit at the ref to ask for an 8 match ban :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    That's just the formation on paper though. Could just as likely be a 4-1-3-2 with Zanetti in midfield and Balotelli in attack.

I know. That's why i said that Mourinho can change his formation all match long. Ranieri on the other hand is forced to play 4-4-2 if he starts with the XI players predicted by Gazzetta.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
    I know. That's why i said that Mourinho can change his formation all match long. Ranieri on the other hand is forced to play 4-4-2 if he starts with the XI players predicted by Gazzetta.
    I think both a 4-3-1-2 or 4-3-3 are possible with Ranieri's formation, but it won't happen. We'll most likely play like we did against Madrid, with a very tight midfield and high defence, with one of the forwards dropping deep.

It could help neutralise their strong midfield.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)