[SERIE A] inter vs JUVENTUS (11/22/08) (6 Viewers)

Your prediction?

• Juventus win

• Draw

• Merda win

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'm not supporting Azzurri because of nationality, I'm supporting it because I like italian football and like the way they play football ;).

Do you really think that the only reason for supporting any of National Teams can be the same nationality? :D
Yes, because that's the basis of the whole goddamn competition.

And it's pretty humorous to see a non-Italian telling people whether they're Italian or not while supporting the team. It's simply retarded I'm afraid.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Yes, because that's the basis of the whole goddamn competition.
I disagree.I support the team that I like their football style the most.
I'm Greek, but nothing connects me with the Greek NT.
I don't even watch the domestic championship.It's completely shitty.
All the players of this team are crap, and of course overrated here.
Why to support them?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Camoranesi: "Soon people will know the difference between the real champions and the current champions".

I really hope Mauro starts from the beginning and not in the 2nd half.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Camoranesi: "Soon people will know the difference between the real champions and the current champions".

So do I.
He was our main weapon against Inter last year (with all due respect to Del Piero, Trezeguet and Burdisso, who also helped us win). Scored the equalizer in Turin and scored the opener in Milano.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004

Yeah, last season he was superb as an MC in Meazza:)
We really need him for this match from the 1st minute

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
So do I.
He was our main weapon against Inter last year (with all due respect to Del Piero, Trezeguet and Burdisso, who also helped us win). Scored the equalizer in Turin and scored the opener in Milano.
Thats exactly why I want him. Not only for what he did last year to Inter but because he's a big player when things matters/requires. Experience also play a role and not to forget he's Mauro Camoranesi.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Yeah, last season he was superb as an MC in Meazza:)
We really need him for this match from the 1st minute
Sometimes I like to see him playing as CM or a bit of playmaker role more than a winger. He's got vision, always combining well with Ale and can shoot pretty good.

Btw, anybody knows if Salihamidzic is back?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Man, i love Amauri and all. He's such a great player. But i really miss David and i really miss watching our 5 stars playing together in the starting XI against Inter and Milan.

Apart from that Zenit match (did Mauro play there, btw?) i don't remember when was the last time we saw all of them on the pitch together.
Now Camo is finally back and we're still missing Gigi and Trez. With our luck, when they'll be back someone else will get hurt or something.

I'm dying to see the 5 of them playing a very important match.

Hopefully we'll have them all ready to play in April and May when we'll play the CL semi and final matches and the scudetto deciding last rounds. :xfinger:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)