[SERIE A] inter vs JUVENTUS (11/22/08) (5 Viewers)

Your prediction?

• Juventus win

• Draw

• Merda win

Results are only viewable after voting.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
Let us not forget that Ibrahimovic’s Champions League scoring record is pitiful, that even then he tends to score those fabulous goals against smaller sides that do not garner much international attention and that his oft-discussed tendency to disappear in the crunch matches is based in fact. When it comes to Sweden, his record is even worse, failing to score a single goal for his country in almost three years. He makes Luca Toni look positively prolific for Italy.

Mourinho does make a very good point that winning the Ballon d’Or is all about hype and Italy, with its love of building 'em up and tearing 'em down, hasn’t got a prayer against the self-titled Greatest League In The World™. Yet Ibrahimovic has the benefit of being backed by the Holy Trinity of Self-Aggrandisement – Mourinho, Inter and Zlatan himself. Nobody could accuse them of being modest, shy or retiring.

It’s up to Ibra now. Score some of those utterly sensational goals in the next round of the Champions League and put in a match-winning performance against Juventus in Saturday’s top of the table showdown. Then we’ll talk about you as a true contender for the Ballon d’Or.

i love the C4 dig at the EPL talkin about y the zingaro can't win the ballon d'or

we'll show them the real reason come saturday tho and prove the stats right!!

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I dont think that i will be able to sleep this whole week untill the game comes!! Lets beat this sons of bitches and shut them up for the rest of their lives.........on the other side i want Juve to win not because of the points or anything but to see the look on Mourinho's face after he will loose.. PRICELESS!!!

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
I dont think that i will be able to sleep this whole week untill the game comes!! Lets beat this sons of bitches and shut them up for the rest of their lives.........on the other side i want Juve to win not because of the points or anything but to see the look on Mourinho's face after he will loose.. PRICELESS!!!
+1 :tup: :flag: :flag2:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Okay, so what ethincity are Americans?
funny you should ask, but where I live, people dont look at each other as "Americans" per se, but at what nationality you are, whether it be German, Polish, Irish, Italian, African-American, etc....

Americans have been butchering the English language for years.

Fucking yanks. :disagree:
we IMPROVED it !!:p

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Ален;1807181 said:
The name or the strenght of the team Milan play against is irrelevant. All that matters is who's going to be the referee on their matches.
Apart from that. Torino is one weak team. Makes no difference.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Apart from that. Torino is one weak team. Makes no difference.
They are exactly the kind of team that Milan suffers to beat. Quality wise they are on par (imo, slightly better) with Bologna, Lecce, Reggina etc.
Look at the standings....

14. Siena 13
15. Lecce 12
16. Torino 11
17. Roma 8
18. Bologna 8
19. Reggina 8
20. Chievo 6

Lecce took a draw from Milan, Bologna have beaten Milan, Reggina were closely beaten 1:2 while Siena and Chievo were defeated (1:2 and 0:1) after the refs gave inexistant penalties to Milan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)