[Serie A] Inter Milan 1-0 Juventus [4th February, 2024 20:45 CET] (4 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Outside of tradition, why is it much later than EPL?
It's only an hour later than the standard British evening kick off time of 7.45pm. Italians eat dinner a lot later (more like 9pm vs 6pm) than British people so I'd reason that, but this tradition was well in place before I started watching calcio. Just like the 3pm Saturday kick off in UK it's Sunday afternoon in Italy, but the big teams often fall outside this now for scheduling.

Buy on AliExpress.com

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
This would be very unlike Allegri. Interesting if he does.
I agree but why invest so much to not see what you have? Has to play meaningful minutes after today. Top 4 looks locked in so kid can't screw that up .;... honestly I never thought a scudetto was in the cards. Even if somehow happens not getting out of CL group phrase makes the scudetto worthless for me;

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Piss poor in the first half. This is exactly why as good as Max can be he wont allow this team to take a step forward. So passive, you just can't play like that and expect a result, we don't have a team of champions any more where they only needed a half chance or 15 minutes to get a result.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We lost but it was a bit expected. What annoys me is that McK can make a Maradona moment but Vlahovic cant even be Matri.

By the way - What`s annoys me more than that they won is that they are actually a very good team. Inzaghi was the coach I liked his style the most prior to his Inter days and he delivers.

- - - Updated - - -

Tekk hugging Thuram and Lautaro like that at the end is so fucked up man.. What a looser mentality.
The guy made 2 amazing saves today to keep us from taking a heavy defeat. He can hug whoever he wants for all I care..

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
We lost but it was a bit expected. What annoys me is that McK can make a Maradona moment but Vlahovic cant even be Matri.

By the way - What`s annoys me more than that they won is that they are actually a very good team. Inzaghi was the coach I liked his style the most prior to his Inter days and he delivers.

- - - Updated - - -

The guy made 2 amazing saves today to keep us from taking a heavy defeat. He can hug whoever he wants for all I care..
We fired the best football executive in Italy and they hired him

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Disappointing game.

I actually thought we played alright in the first half after a slow start. We had grown into the game and were starting to be comfortable. Vlahovic blew a massive chance at 0-0 and we defended terribly on their goal (too much time to pick out Pavard, Pavard unmarked for far too long/not played offside, Gatti slow to react).

Disappointing we didn't do more to change the game. We had a few good half chances, the main one with Kostic putting it across the 6 yard box. Gatti also had an excellent chance that he shot wide. But we didn't force it enough.

Scudetto has gone to Inter. We need to make sure we don't collapse now and try to build something for next season.

Also how does Thuram get away with diving around constantly? He had 3 clear dives, 2 of which had no contact at all and should have been bookings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)