[Serie A] Inter - Juventus (1 Viewer)

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #101
    Neither me, though that would be a good idea. Let Inter prepare for Zalayeta and get someone who's style of play is completely different like DP. Not gonna happen though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vale

Sep 12, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Saphire_diablo ] ++
    yes they throw Canna out and when Canna plays good in Juve, they got mad at Canna. Sound stupid to me....
    really stupid and funny too, inter's defence sucks so much this season.

I can't wait for this game, but I'm so nervous!

Aug 26, 2003
    Lippi sees Inter revival Friday 26 November, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Italy boss Marcello Lippi has looked ahead to Sunday’s Derby d’Italia as Inter face Juventus.

"It is a fundamental game for the Scudetto," the tactician, who has bossed both clubs, told Tuttosport.

"Juventus will have the desire to prove themselves as the leaders by attempting to increase their 15 point advantage over Inter to 18.

"The Nerazzurri will be hoping to get back into the title race by taking points off a direct title rival."

Many consider Inter to be already out of the Scudetto chase but Lippi believes they still have a chance.

"There is not a 15 point difference between these two clubs," he noted. "Once Inter wake up they will start running very fast."

The game will also see two of Serie A’s most impressive forwards face each other in the form of Adriano and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

"They are two great attackers," Lippi outlined. "The Brazilian has the ability to find the back of the net from any angle.

"The Swede has class and technique. He is as good a goalscorer as he is an assist man."

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
    Hong Kong.
    Funny I'm going to watch the match in HK and you're gonna miss it because you're going to HK??

Go to a bar with cable Tv then you have your juve game man........

:D

erado

Nov 2, 2004
    I doubt his parents will allow him to hang around alone at 4am :p

ZhiXin, whats PAE?

Desmond, hows ur 'O' level examination? You should finished all ur papers by now :D

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++

Funny I'm going to watch the match in HK and you're gonna miss it because you're going to HK??

Go to a bar with cable Tv then you have your juve game man........

:D
    lol too bad I'm going there with my family who doesn't like me waking up early in the morning watching Juve games.

I would have considered going to a pub as well, but too bad I'm juz 17.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by erado ] ++
    I doubt his parents will allow him to hang around alone at 4am :p

ZhiXin, whats PAE?

Desmond, hows ur 'O' level examination? You should finished all ur papers by now :D
    PAE = Post Admission Exercise.

That means that students that has juz completed O Level go to a junior college for the 1st 3 months in the New Year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)