[Serie A] Inter - Juventus (1 Viewer)

May 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
Modo Bianconero, I hope ur wrong :D but im nervous and I think Inter wanna win more than we do :p
believe me man i hope i am wrong ..my best friend is nerazzuri fanatic i dont kno how .. he hates juventus i hate inter .. whenever mach like his comes its WAR i really mean war... i want to be da one doing da teasing .. JUVE WINNNN for me to tease ...lol and also for da 3 poins hehe forza

Aug 26, 2003
Stankovic eyes Juve win Friday 26 November, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inter midfielder Dejan Stankovic believes that, although Juventus are a formidable opponent, they can be beaten.

The Nerazzurri face the Bianconeri this weekend and are currently 15 points behind the League leaders after just 12 games.

“It will be a very difficult game,” admits the former Lazio star. “Juventus are a very balanced squad. It’s not easy to find one man who is more dangerous than the others.

“They have an incredible defence that has only let in four goals in 12 games and they have an attack that has scored 23 goals. But I believe there is a way to beat them. We must play with the ball on the ground and, in that way, they will suffer.”

Inter, who struggled against Werder Breman in midweek, are looking for a better performance against the Bianconeri.

“We must try our best to win,” continued Stankovic. “We owe it to our splendid fans and to the club. And it wouldn’t harm our position in the League either.”

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Nedved fears Adriano Friday 26 November, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With Inter-Juventus fast approaching Bianconeri midfielder Pavel Nedved (right) has admitted that he fears Nerazzurri striker Adriano.

“Of all their players, Adriano is the one who I worry about the most,” admitted the Czech star. “It isn’t natural to have as much strength as that. He is an alien. We must be very careful not to let him get in any one on one situations with our defenders.”

One player who will be missing, however, is Nedved’s former Lazio colleague Juan Sebastian Veron.

“That is better for us,” continued Nedved. “I know Juan very well and he is an excellent player.”

The 32-year-old, however, knows that with or without Veron, the Bianconeri will have a tough match.

“We aren’t thinking about the gap between us in the League,” insisted Nedved. “inter are a very strong side and will face us on a level playing ground.

We may be a little more relaxed because of our points advantage, but that’s it. Everyone knows that Inter-Juventus isn’t a normal game.”

source: channel4.com

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
I hve a bad feeling about this match....we don't score too much, and our defence has been leaky. 3-1 for Inter is my prediction

erado

Nov 2, 2004
Inter 1-1 Juventus, (Martins and Cannavaro)

Cant really think of Inter beating us currently... My best bet would be a 1-1 draw, and I will be happy with result given that we are playing away at San Siro.....

and Chievo will beat Milan 2-1.. :p

Oct 29, 2004
unfortunately i have a bad feeling about this game aswell, i thibk the loss of del piero may hurt our players mentally even though he is far from the most vital player on the pitch. Inter have to win juve dont , cant see anything other than a inter win or a 0-0 draw. ill take the draw

bianconeri6

Nov 12, 2004
to shut out adriano (along with the rest of inter)
and shut up all of those who said
we haven't yet got a good test for our defence
(despite beating bayern twice conceding no goals)

would be an incredible thing

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
I can´t belive that... we just have to be optimistic.. we are the team to beat in europe... We are the best.. we don´t have to fear Inter.. We can only lose, if we have bad luck like in the game against Reginna..

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++
I can´t belive that... we just have to be optimistic.. we are the team to beat in europe... We are the best.. we don´t have to fear Inter.. We can only lose, if we have bad luck like in the game against Reginna..
Agree... We are gonna win this game.:!!

Forza Juventus..

cant w8! my brother is a big inter fan.. hehe...

FOrza Juve!

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
btw, i got this from another forum;

Juve has played a total of 174 games against Inter.

82 wins, 43 draws and 49 loses against Inter.

Let's make it 83. :)

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
God

i can not wait ..... Big time

when its Gonna Come This Big day !!!?

For The last 2 days i was Playing Playstation winning eleven Game and every time i choose Juve as a player and inter as a computer .. Guess what Guys !?

Everytime i play i win with the same result 1-0:angel:
and The Goal scored by zlatan.

is it Gonna be true on sunday !?

i hope That

For The people who said inter did not lose Yet

i say to them back.. lets see Who will smile on sunday Night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)