[Serie A] Inter - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Glenn Debatista, aka Zizou, one of my favourite guys on the forum. Doesnt post that much anymore tho.
The reason Glenn aka "Zizou" doesnt post here anymore is because the majority of us think he's a joke- this so-called sports writer doesnt have a freakin clue about our Juve

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
it was a great match yesterday, from both sides actually.. the 3 points were closer to capello, but his relaxation decided otherwise.. Juve had the upper hand in the match except the first and the last 15 minutes..

after our second goal, I thought it's over and we keep our 6points gap between us and our closest opponents, but OUR players decided otherwise.. yes, Inter deserved their draw after their great jeopardy by playing four forwards, but that only was successful because of capello's poor response to mancini's move.. what the hell will pessotto add to the match, he should've taken one of the strikers out, and bring in Appiah or tacchi and keep Camoranesi cause he can hold the ball and buy us more time..

we were good yesterday, but our overconfidence, after our second goal, KILLED us.. or nearly did.. anyway it was a good match, and a draw in san siro is never bad..

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
considering we had a two goal lead the three points should have been ours,but when you look at inter's team a 2-2 result ain't too bad.

now we have to beat lazio and consolidate our lead in the standings:devil:

Alexi-10

Oct 13, 2004
When you play Inter what do you expect.... A draw!!! 10 draws out of 12 games in Serie A that's so funny. Inter is the only undefeated side in Serie A :eek:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
A couple days later, and I'm still ticked off about how we blew two points in that match. :fero: I'm glad to see Capello being so critical of the squad, because we're going to need that. We can't afford missed opportunities against big teams like this.

Aug 1, 2003
wtf are you guys saying, camoranesi HAS been exceptional this season, have you not seen his run at the wing, have you not seen his crosses? His only fault by far this season is that everytime he has a chance on his own he hesitates and blows it up, but that doesnt happen often. I thought taking off Camo for this game was a big mistake, he was by far the best player on the pitch and when we took him off it signifies that we were comfortable with a 2 goal lead. look where THAT has gotten us. I'm not super angry or critical of Juventus for slipping that lead, because that's part and parcel of football, but if there's one thought that should go into our heads after this game is that: LESSON LEARNED. one slip, one loss of focus, one mistake, could cost us everything. it cant be afforded.

Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
I really dont see what people around here are *****ing about, I'm more than happy with one point. It's never easy to get a point at the San Siro, especially againts an Inter side filled with so much quality.
In that prospect yes a draw would be sufficient. But what ruined my day was the fact that we struggled at the start of the game, and coming into the second half we were gaining control of the game, we were on our way to overpower Inter and hold most of the possession. Vieri's goal came as a surprise to me, and by the looks of it it seemed like a surprise to Juventus too, and Adriano's goal I believe came from our momentary lapse of concentration because the left wing was left unguarded. So I'm not bitter because we drew, I'm bitter because we drew as a consenquence of our lack of focus and we could've won easily with a 2 goal lead.

But of course, it's best to leave it at that.. no point dwelling on what could, what would, what should have been :)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I'm happy about this draw. But wad surprises me is that Capello only make a substitution when the opposition is getting on our nerves by putting 4 strikers after the 2-goal lead. Capello should have strengthed our defence since Inter has atrengthed our attack! But nonetheless it is a good match, but I think the score should have been 2 - 1.

Ibra9

Dec 3, 2004
the tradition holds still,
We just cant hold a lead against Inter in San siro
Who remember the game when Bobo scored in the 95 min?
or when Seedorf shot a fantastic goal? , always against inter we just can hold a lead
In delle alpi we will show them!!!;)

Forza Juventus!

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
man i dread that seedorf match...i dont know but i just feel that seedorf always has his word in front of juve...or as a matter of fact in any match that juve has an interest in seeing a team loose or draw.... was biting my nails whenever he got the ball!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)