[Serie A] Inter - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
Let's just hope we stay solid. Reports say Zebina will return at right-back, which for me is reassuring. Shame on you people who put him down when he signed! This guy is shining in Bianconero.
Juventus (probable): Buffon; Zebina, Thuram, Cannavaro, Zambrotta; Camoranesi, Emerson, Blasi, Nedved; Zalayeta, Ibrahimovic
No Del Piero Cap confirms, but I think we're better off with the in-form and confident pairing of the Z Factor.
As mentioned, if we stay strong at the back - I'm sure Inter will slip once, twice maybe three times and we'll take advantage of that like we did at Bayern, home with Ajax and countless other times this so-far-glorious season.
If the floodgates open for both teams and the game goes loose, ball is in Inter's court and we're screwed..or then again we'll get a draw at the worst.
This truly is a crunch match, Milan are upbeat now after Shakhtar..we need to continue to show them that Juventus are the team to beat once more. Bring it on. 2-0.

++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
Forza Juventus !
EDIT: Just noticed that. Love seeing my old avatars crop up here, there and everywhere! It is warm! :D

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
Is it gonna be draw also this time for inter?
No way Buddy

its Gonna be The first defeat for Them comes from The Old Lady sunday Night on san siro.

i do have hope that we will reach The 34th point in Da Calcio

Sure san siro will Fire Like a hell for Massimo Moratti and his squad after The beating.

buffon

zebina--thuram--cannavaro--zambrotta

camo--blasi--emirson--nedved

zlatan--zalayeta

will be The formation That will rock Vieri and his friends and Let you say Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah FORZA JUVE .

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
Btw Bremen 1-1 Inter , they keep on drawing
Inter did not play with Adriano, if he was there IMO I think that the score will not be 1 - 1. Inter may have won the match.

Now Inter plans to field Martins and Adriano against us. And a fresh Adriano that has been suspended for the remaining CL matches. I hope that our defence can hold out the offence. And I hope that Canna will do a great job by proving to Inter that he is a very good defender. And hope that Zlatan/Zalayeta will score another goal for us. BTW Inter is weak in their defence, so this is the perfect oppotunity to counter attack and surprise them.

The more I reply to this topic, the more I can't wait to catch the game.

Forza Juve

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #73
    A win would be ideal but a draw wouldn't be the end of the world.

Apr 26, 2004
    Alessandro Del Piero won’t play against Inter on Sunday night. The captain is still suffering from the muscle pain that halted him last week. This was announced by Fabio Capello during the press conference after the match Juventus-Ajax.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by JuveGuy ] ++
    i bet a 1-0 win for Juve, scored by cana, a header from nedved's corner.
    THAT would be cool.........

I bet Inter's admin will be vomiting blood..........:D

erado

Nov 2, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++

THAT would be cool.........

I bet Inter's admin will be vomiting blood..........:D

so will all the fans of Inter too...

Cannavaro for Carini, :D:D best bargain of the season

Go Canna!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)