[Serie A] Inter - Juventus (6 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Saphire_diablo ] ++
yes they throw Canna out and when Canna plays good in Juve, they got mad at Canna. Sound stupid to me....
Let's juz say this:

Inter has reaped what they have sown.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Vieri on fire for this game

Bobo Looking Forward To Juve Test
11/25/2004 12:44:00 PM
After featuring in Inter’s 1-1 draw with Werder Bremen last night, Christian Vieri looked ahead to this weekend’s tussle with Serie A leaders Juventus.
"We played a good match. It was important to come to Bremen, play and get a good result," he was quoted as saying on the club’s official site.

"It was a good test ahead of Juventus. Are we ready? Ready or not, we will have to be ready on Sunday. I’m sure we will do very well because we all have a burning desire to win. Whoever the coach decides to play will play a great match."

source: goal.com

I never know Vieri's nice is Bobo

Aug 26, 2003
yeah, but i think the pressure is on Inter they need a win to not being out of the title race! so i say if we stay compact in defense we will win this! but somehow i have a bad feeling about Martins and Adriano when we lost last year..

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
Mancini is afraid from Zalayeta
Well Zala is a good 4th choice striker, nothing more. I am not banking on him causing Inter trounble, let alone score against them. I just really hope Zlatan has a special performance ready for Sunday.

simpson-juvefan, you're not the only one worried about the Inter front 2.

Aug 26, 2003
Mancio has Zalayeta fear Thursday 25 November, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inter boss Roberto Mancini doesn’t expect the absence of Alex Del Piero to be felt by Juventus on Sunday.

The No 10 has been ruled out of the clash between the two sides but Mancio believes they are still a dangerous team to face.

"Del Piero is a great player but Marcelo Zalayeta is certainly doing well in his place," stated the Nerazzurri Coach.

"Every time that he is given a chance he always manages to do something important for them."

Inter, who drew 1-1 with Werder Bremen last night, go into the clash 15 points behind the League leaders.

"We played well against Werder and were always in control of the game," added the former Lazio tactician.

"It was important to avoid defeat and maintain our leadership in the group. But now we are focused on Juventus.

"We are well behind them in the standings and we really need to reduce that gap as soon as we can.

"However, I think that 15 points are too excessive when you consider how well we have played at times."

Mancini added that Adriano will return to the side, after he missed last night’s tie through suspension, even if fitness doubts remain over Juan Veron.

"Adriano will play but we’ll have to see what sort of shape the Argentine is in," he concluded.

Romano

May 22, 2004
Yea this is gonna be a tough one.
But hey, Zalayeta is better than ever, and a great striker to be honest :|
Didn't expected much of him in the beginning, but he's actualy very good :)
It wouldn't supprise me if some clubs would have intress in him at the Januar transfer....

Inter - Juve
Prediction : 1-2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)