[Serie A] Inter - Juventus (2 Viewers)

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
del piero's appearence is somthing capello came up with to play with inter's nerves ... :cool:... it could be true u know

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Bad news folks

No Inter For Del Piero
11/24/2004 2:44:00 PM
Fabio Capello has confirmed that Alessandro Del Piero will not play Sunday night’s game against Inter.
The bianconeri’s captain is not fully fit and his physical condition is not yet at its best and will therefore not be on the pitch at San Siro in the clash against the nerazzurri.

“Del Piero will not play against Inter for sure, because he is not well and must work to be back next week,” stated Capello.

This will probably mean that the Old Lady will once again rely on Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Marcelo Zalayeta to score goals as has been the case in recent weeks

source: goal.com

------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh man this is bad, DP is out. Hope come DP doesn't have the luck to play against Inter?

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
who's the best one 2 mark adriano ?

take my word ...MONSTEROUS MONTERO can do it ...in the 'NESTA' way of course ...

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ahead ] ++
who's the best one 2 mark adriano ?

take my word ...MONSTEROUS MONTERO can do it ...in the 'NESTA' way of course ...
Nah.. he'll get confused around Adriano and get himself a red card :D

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
before he gets it ... he'll somehow injure adriano ...the next day inter.com will announce that adriano will miss 20 matches or so ....

Aug 26, 2003
oh i am so excited for this game! but i am very confident that we can win!!

our Defense is solid and can handle also Adriano, Zebina seems also fit for the match (thats great)! and in midlefield and attack we can cause Inter problems cause their defense isn't that strong!

I am sorry for Del Piero I hope he recovers soon!

PS: i nearly had the luck to visit the match, but it was sold out...

FORZA JUVE.. lets kick some Inter Asses!

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Is anyone missing for Inter?

btw, dont forget that Adriano is in Brasil playing for his NT, and he'll probably be very tired when facing us, the same goes to other Inter key players, who have played every match this season.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
Bad news folks

No Inter For Del Piero
11/24/2004 2:44:00 PM
Fabio Capello has confirmed that Alessandro Del Piero will not play Sunday night’s game against Inter.
The bianconeri’s captain is not fully fit and his physical condition is not yet at its best and will therefore not be on the pitch at San Siro in the clash against the nerazzurri.

“Del Piero will not play against Inter for sure, because he is not well and must work to be back next week,” stated Capello.

This will probably mean that the Old Lady will once again rely on Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Marcelo Zalayeta to score goals as has been the case in recent weeks

source: goal.com

------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh man this is bad, DP is out. Hope come DP doesn't have the luck to play against Inter?
:fero::down:

Sep 14, 2003
Sad for Del Piero, I would of course prefer him to be there - however, we haven't been reliant on him this season, we will cope without him - we have no choice anyway!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Adriano only played about 10 min for the Brazil NT. And after sitting out this round of CL games on suspension, I think he'll be pretty fresh to be honest. Especially at his age.

I think Inter is going to score on us ... 1, maybe 2. That will be the key differentiator. We're probably going to put away 1 or 2 ourselves. So I see this as a pretty even match. I'll commit to a prediction here say it will be a 1-1 draw.

But...

Forze Juve!

bianconeri6

Nov 12, 2004
the real threat is the offence
they have a goal conceding problem

but we do not score many goals
i hope we attempt to do that
because we can do it

my call:
inter scores a max of 2
so i say we try to score three or four

Aug 26, 2003
i say we have good chances of winning! Inter is very strong in Offense but weak in Defense! Juve is strong in Defense and the attack is also capable of scoring in any match! we have the 2nd strong attack in Serie A!

IMO we also have not played our best football till now, cause it wasn't needed,.. but we can still improve..

so forza Juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)