[Serie A] Inter 1-2 JUVENTUS [October 6th, 2019] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
What do we do when Costa returns?
Play him behind Ronaldo and Dybala/Higuain. Introduce Ramsey instead of Khedira and maybe Rabiot/ Bentancur instead of Matuidi, and I think we have a serious chance to go for the CHL this year.

Front trio of Ronaldo, Dybala and Costa under Sarri is going to destroy.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Since VAR was introduced, our record against Inter, Napoli and Milan, the teams we robbed gazzilion times when there was no VAR and the refs were our 12th player, is:

13 wins
2 draws
1 lose (Koulibaly in the last minute in 2017/18)

goal difference: 31:12

Imagine if there was no VAR. We'd have won all 16 matches.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
We have broken the hearts of fans of every big club in the last 8 years.

Started from Milan's fans to Roma's then Napoli's and now Inter's.
They all have seen their hopes getting destroyed by us and tasted the bitterness.
Crushing Conte's Inter feels the best so far.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Since VAR was introduced, our record against Inter, Napoli and Milan, the teams we robbed gazzilion times when there was no VAR and the refs were our 12th player, is:

13 wins
2 draws
1 lose (Koulibaly in the last minute in 2017/18)

goal difference: 31:12

Imagine if there was no VAR. We'd have won all 16 matches.
They were so hopeful that var is going to end our domestic dominance.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
The most impressive thing in all this is that two of our rivals are true global super clubs, no ifs or buts about it, which makes this utter dominance even more amazing... I mean who does Bayern have, who do Real & Barça have besides themselves? But Milano trannies have only themselves to blame, they really fucked up, this level of incompetence is unseen IMO.
They were dealt the best hands and they fucked everything up lol

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

seeeeeeee

btw we made 24 or something passes before the goal without any inda player getting close to the ball. it reminds me of the goals we scored against dortmund and mandzukic's goal against fiorentina, both great displays of possession football.

Last edited:

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
....... you who dig posts and hold the "I told you so" banner can suck my ding ding dong.
Do you even have a ding ding dong?! Are you man enough to admit you were wrong. To admit all the shit you have eaten were in wain.

Inter are cruising towards the scudetto without looking back

:rofl:

Asamoah is ten times the player Alex Sandro will ever be
:sergio:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Do you even have a ding ding dong?! Are you man enough to admit you were wrong. To admit all the shit you have eaten were in wain.

:sergio:
I dont think its about wrong or right with him - He sees black - I already had a dialogue regarding Sarri and he was with the ones who striked him out before giving him a chance.
The only thing I ask myself is does he really believe it or is he saying this out of some kind of jinx...

P.S A.Sandro is probably the most underrated LB in the world and he is definitely in the top 5 or even 3..
Asamoah has always been a good player and I was said to see him go as I think he was a fantastic backup but this is life...

The only thing that worries me right now is that our game is a bit predictable - as for all the other aspects - I dont worry as we have time to get to our potential and the time is the later stages so around February I expect us to be in 6th gear (or 5th I dont exactly remember the phrase)

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
I dont think its about wrong or right with him - He sees black - I already had a dialogue regarding Sarri and he was with the ones who striked him out before giving him a chance.
The only thing I ask myself is does he really believe it or is he saying this out of some kind of jinx...

P.S A.Sandro is probably the most underrated LB in the world and he is definitely in the top 5 or even 3..
Asamoah has always been a good player and I was said to see him go as I think he was a fantastic backup but this is life...
I understand he is always seeing things black, but some of his statements are so bullshit (example: Juve have no chance at all for the scudetto this year), they beg you to bring them under his nose.

The only thing that worries me right now is that our game is a bit predictable - as for all the other aspects - I dont worry as we have time to get to our potential and the time is the later stages so around February I expect us to be in 6th gear (or 5th I dont exactly remember the phrase)
I don't think at all that we are predictable. Sarri flexibility surprised me, we can play through the middle or wings, possession or counter attacking and as we see last night with extra defensive players when needed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)